The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Official TONIC. [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I wanna register in your network, can you give me voucher code? Thanks

Hello Mohammed. Thank you for contacting us here at TONIC. As we are not currently running any active promotions at this time, we will be unable to provide a valid bonus code. Thank you for your understanding and greetings from the TONIC. team.

Hello Mohammed. Thank you for contacting us here at TONIC. As we are not currently running any active promotions at this time, we will be unable to provide a valid bonus code. Thank you for your understanding and greetings from the TONIC. team.
OK
Can I register and work with you
Whether new registrations are accepted or not
What is the minimum deposit
What payment methods are available to you

Hi,

How much time it takes to get refunds from Tonic? They blocked my account also. I understand, its unfortunate. I did not get any specific reply about refund processing.

I am not able to login to my account also.

Thank you
Ajinkya

Last edited:
Hi there,

I recently tried your platform but I wasn't able to get a single conversion with campaigns that are profitable on other networks. Can you give me a Skype contact that I can chat to about it?

Hi there,

I recently tried your platform but I wasn't able to get a single conversion with campaigns that are profitable on other networks. Can you give me a Skype contact that I can chat to about it?

Hi Jonte,

Our service desk is available for any queries you may have in regards to your campaigns.

Just contact advertiser@tonic.com and the service team will get back to you as soon as possible.

Greetings from the team at TONIC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back