Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

To spin or not to spin... that is the question

D

djbaxter

Should You Use Spun Content?
by Court, The Keyword Academy
January 7th, 2010

Something that I?ve been asked a lot lately is whether it?s ok to use spun content for sites (and for promotion of sites). The most common situation where people are dying to use it is when they are submitting articles to other sites. Because of the guest posting system in our members area, it?s something that we have to monitor closely.

You NEVER want to use spun content. Don?t do it. You will get better, safer links if you use unique content to submit to other sites. Your risk is also significantly less if you use original, unique content.

Read more...

Hi

Do not Spin Articles - ever. You end up with articles that does not make sense to your readers and that is extremely bad for you. Some article sites may even go as far as banning you. Make sure you write original content.

Thanks for your hearted advice, I think it’s so important for a newbie liker me. Since we will create our own sites and write articles, the original and unique ones are best.

You will see people praising spinning all over the net and in lots of forums, but it does not work

These articles tend to have very bad English/Grammar and are difficult to read

Remeber the reader needs to read all the article to reach your link

Only use first class articles or you are wasting your time

The same applies to PLR unless you completely rewrite it

my baby sites benefited from Article spinning ( 3 years ago )....Spinning-it was a HIT that time...but now I am seeing the effects of not having "very valuable content" and its just recently that I hired ghost writers to re write every article on my sites

banners
Back