The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

To outsource or not to outsource?

MAXI13

affiliate
Hi,

My name is Maria, i am marketing assistant in a Greek female web portal and i am new in affiliate marketing and totally clueless.One of the marketing targets of our website is to be able to connect and advise women on local and international purchase decision making as well as making its self useful to women with info on education and career promotion. We seek affiliate partners outside from Greece in services targeting women from interior design online stores to online education,from websites on plastic surgery to amazon. The problem is ....how do we approach them...????? Our affiliate network basically has done some good job but they haven't exactly networked us with content relevant or supportive affiliates.

How do i make an affiliate proposal to the websites of our interest? What should the proposal consist of?What do i write in the proposal?

What if the company doesn't have an affiliate programme, how do i convince them to give it a try with us? In this case do i make a commision proposal and wait ??????

How do i choose if its better to approach a company/website for inbound marketing rather than for affiliate marketing?

Should we outsource this function and to who...a PR or Affiliate Management team?

Καλημέρα Μαρία & kαλή εβδομάδα.

Welcome to the club... same situation, same country... See you around.

banners
Back