The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

To make money through blogs

sahil0827

affiliate
Hi,
I have prepared blogs at blogspot.com on informative topics. Can I make money through blogs, if yes please tell me how.
Thanks

Hi,

Please Promote your blog Properly for better traffic and add adsense for earning money,

You can also buy high pr links so that other will be more interested in buying blogpost.
let me know if you need to buy.
take care

You need to consistently blog, you need a nice site, and you need informative or interesting articles. It's like anything else in life: do it well, with distinction. Also, tell people about your blog. Make friends. Comment on other blogs.

And use FeedBurner, social networks, and bookmarking sites.

Oh yeah, and I always monetize a blog immediately with AdSense or other ads. No sense in waiting.

Traffic to a blog is always critical.

I have a blog on Search Engine Optimization; i am working on it right now actually. (well, almost at same time). and i am looking to market it.

So i am doing a few posts here and there, getting the word about, hoping it helps.

~ Mike

PS> Adsense is a good way to make money through blogs.

Yes, you can earn money through signing up for an adsense account. But first, you have to establish it with great articles to get a good traffic. Another factor to make it profitable is to learn where would you place your ads on your blog.

Hi,
I have prepared blogs at blogspot.com on informative topics. Can I make money through blogs, if yes please tell me how.
Thanks

You first build links for your blog. then you will get a page rank which will be provided by Google. Write your blog uniquely. Then automatically you can earn.

Yes, you can make money with blogs, but as Darren Rowse always says: "blogging is not a get rich quick scheme". It takes a lot of hard work and commitment, and probably also a bit of luck to generate any serious cash.

MI
Back