The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

To get one way back link

sammikr06

Hi,
I want to get one way back link from related website.
How can I get it? Why other related website would like to give me back link.
Thanks.

Answers

1. The best way to get one-ways and especially when your site is new is with article marketing, try a service like Article Marketer or submit manually to article sites, some good ones are:

These are all high PR and have do-follow backlinks.

Qassia
Ezine Articles
Article Dashboard
Article City
Go Articles
Article Alley
Article Factory
Amazines
Article Base
ABC Articles

there are thousands of them, you can Google it and get more.

Make sure that you do proper keyword research also this helps with ranking your articles in the SERPS.

2. Also, for one ways are do-follow social bookmark sites, there are lots of them, including:

A1 Webmarks -
myVmarks -
Blinklist.com -
Mister-wong.com -
Backflip.com
MyLinkVault
Jumptags.com
Megite -
Buzz Tagz -
Googletop -
Oopza -
Bibsonomy.org
Linkagogo.com
Buddy Marks

You can use Social bookmarking services poster and community websites submitter: digg.com reddit.com netscape.com propeller.com Del.icio.us Stumbleupon.com etc. to submit to these from one window and filter for do-follow only.

3. Also get one ways from Do-Follow Blog in the comments:
Leave good comments and do not spam!

You can find a ton of do-follow blogs by keywords on this search tool:
DoFollow Diver - The Premier DoFollow Blogs Search Engine

4. Forum signatures are a good one-way backlink as well. Make sure they are do-follow, some forums are not.

5. To get other sites to link to you naturally takes time, you can contact webmasters you want a link from and ask, often this is a waste of time, and the best you could hope for is a reciprocal link, these are okay but shoot for home page or within content links, links pages are kind of a waste.

Hope this helps!

genuwine4532,

Great list indeed!

I also checked your blog, and quite impressed with the quality content and info on it.

I like the 144 do-follow list!

To my surprise, I didn't see isnare.com on the list of article submission sites. IMO it is the best of all of them... What is your thought on isnare.com?

Thanks again!

Hendrik

Hi,
I want to get one way back link from related website.
How can I get it? Why other related website would like to give me back link.
Thanks.

Hi sammikr06,

That list of suggestions given by genuwine4532 was awesome! I would like to add my 2-bits about the importance of getting qualified backlinks. You can spend a ton of time trying to get backlinks so you might as well work smart and get qualified backlinks for your business. In other words, if you are selling ties but are leaving comments on sites that talk about mp3 players then you probably won't sell many ties because your backlinks aren't to a qualified audience. Save yourself some precious time and take a little time to think about who your audience is and try to focus your articles and forum post to those folks. Qualified backlinks will be where most of your business will come from.

I hope that gives you some ideas.

Thanks everyone, I am glad you found it useful.

@ kbhuffaker

I totally agree with you relevant blogs and forums are the best links and traffic generators.

@ HamnCheese,
Thank you very much. I did not list iSnare because I was listing free article sites, I used to use iSnare, and then I switched to Article Marketer, in the long run they are cheaper submit to thousands more sites and have a much faster turnaround time than iSnare. But nothing wrong with iSnare.

Thanks genuwine4532 for providing lot of information and resources for one way back links. Very useful do follow lists.

banners
Back