The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Tis me!

thatnamestaken

affiliate
Hi All

I'd like to say hello to you all in this forum. I'm not a total newbie as I have now got three websites to my name - one with over 500,000 hits already!!

I am totally self taught (whilst undergoing medical treatment) and therefore there are some gaps in my knowledge. I know what I know but need to find other things out when they arise, if you know what I mean.

Anyway I hope to speak to some of you soon, I'll be posting a query about PHP/Forms/Dreamweaver soon - when I can find the right section to put it in!

BFN
TNT

Me again

Hi All

Thanks for the lovely welcome to the Forum :)

I just tried to upload my msg but as it had links in and I've only posted twice it wouldn't let me post it. Any way round this?? Otherwise you'll have to wait to find out what ones they are!

Meanwhile perhaps one of you could help me with the following:

I am working on a form in Dreamweaver with PHP and I know NOTHING about it really. I've managed (with help from someone else!) to get the form to download into an Excel spreadsheet.

However I've been given a template for the data analysis to be done and it's nothing like the one which downloads from the form.

Can this spreadsheet transfer to the other excel spreadsheet template so that data analysis can be done on the results?

Or is there an easier way of doing this??

I'm totally lost with it and need help....please...!?!?!

Thanks
TNT
:)

Hey Karen,
No way round uploading links without contributing at least 11 post :(
You seem to be mixing different document formats that will not necessarily work together (maybe this is just a limitation of my own experience)

For the form downloaded from your site to fit in with you data analysis template, you need to change the form filed to collect the data in a format that would go with your data analysis format you were given.

Hi All

Thanks for the lovely welcome to the Forum :)

I just tried to upload my msg but as it had links in and I've only posted twice it wouldn't let me post it. Any way round this?? Otherwise you'll have to wait to find out what ones they are!

Meanwhile perhaps one of you could help me with the following:

I am working on a form in Dreamweaver with PHP and I know NOTHING about it really. I've managed (with help from someone else!) to get the form to download into an Excel spreadsheet.

However I've been given a template for the data analysis to be done and it's nothing like the one which downloads from the form.

Can this spreadsheet transfer to the other excel spreadsheet template so that data analysis can be done on the results?

Or is there an easier way of doing this??

I'm totally lost with it and need help....please...!?!?!

Thanks
TNT
:)

Hi Temi

Oh dear - so how can I get round this?

The template is in excel and the form downloads to excel so why can't it just transfer the data across???

Any idea what I could use instead to do this?

Thanks
TNT
:???:

MI
Back