The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Tips To Success With Internet Marketing Products

S

shehan

There are so many internet marketing products available today, from methods and systems to teach people how to make money to scripts and software that help speed up the process.

However, just like with any other information product, not everything is as good as the sales page may make it out to be. Or, in some cases, it just isn’t a good fit with the person buying it. If you have decided to invest in internet marketing products then try and keep the following tips in mind.

1. Who is the author? Before you buy, try and dig a little deeper to find out who the author of the book, system or method is. This is not as important with scripts and software, but with information products it’s good to know who you are buying from.

Unfortunately, the internet has allowed many to make money without actually having any knowledge of what they are writing about and this doesn’t bode well for anyone buying a new money making system.

2. If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is. If internet marketing products promise you that you can make $5,000 in the next 50 minutes, you would likely not believe it. Then why would you believe an internet marketing product that says you can make $10,000 in a month, even if the time span is longer?

Remember that internet marketing is essentially a business and a business can take quite a bit of time before it becomes profitable, so be patient.

3. Don’t give in to your emotions. Sometimes you want to believe in something so much that you overlook the cold, hard facts that are screaming at you that it is impossible for all these internet marketing products to deliver on their promises.

Yet, here you are putting your PayPal information in again to buy the latest shiny toy, even though you probably have a hard drive full of products you have never read.

4. Take action. This is one of the biggest problems in internet marketing today. People buy so many systems but never implement even one. They keep on looking for the Holy Grail without actually putting in the work to see whether or not they already have it in their grasp.

They jump from product to product, with no clear goal in sight hoping they will find that one product where they can push a button and their PayPal will receive money automatically. Unfortunately, it doesn’t work like that and you still need to put some work in. All the internet marketing products out there combined will not make you money if you do not put the work in.

5. Give it time. Just like with a diet, internet marketing products and the systems they offer need a little time. By their very nature, search engines take time before they rank a site and you are tempted to scrap a system within 24 hours of trying it because it doesn’t work.

Remember that you need to give anything a chance for at least 30 days to really judge how effective it is. If after thirty days you have not seen any progress, then by all means switch to a different system.

Sometimes you want to believe in something so much that you overlook the cold, hard facts that are screaming at you that it is impossible for all these internet marketing products to deliver on their promises.
I'm super guilty with this, sometimes you see a product and a lightbulb just dings in your head–with the fast-paced lifestyle of the digital world we've been wired to seize the opportunity while it's there. This has caused me to make so much uncalculated risks that could've been easily avoided had I taken the time to do my product research.
Give it time. Just like with a diet, internet marketing products and the systems they offer need a little time. By their very nature, search engines take time before they rank a site and you are tempted to scrap a system within 24 hours of trying it because it doesn’t work.
My memaw (grandma) always used baking as a way to give us an analogy for patience. Get the bread too early, it's saggy and too soft–get it too late, it's hard and charred from recognition. So when do you get perfectly baked bread? Learn from bakers that have done it already; or try and try until you do it yourself.

These are really good tips but in my experience with digidairy (this is what we call it in our group–digital produce lol) success can only be truly tangible if you set milestones backed up by data and research. This is why I'd have to disagree with the 30-day timeframe because I usually spend an entire quarter (3 months) on every new project with a fallback plan if all else fails.

Everything else you said is pretty standard when it comes to marketing in general. One bit I'd like to add though, a lot of the current trends or slowly but surely overtaking the main dynamics of how marketing is going to transform in the next coming years. That trends is the integration of AI with everything.

I used to do a lot of things by the book. You know, human supremacy–I was a tad bit in denial that a robot was going to replace me, but they were not there to take my job away–they were there to make things easier. Tools like zapier, conversion.ai, mailchip–all of these make my internet marketing 200% easier, faster, and much more efficient.

It took a little bit of nudging, but I'm happy I gave in to the software ecosystem–I don't need to be too 'in the zone' to protect my business from running into ruins.

I read a few articles on LinkedIn that discussed this in detail. They called it 'automating your sales' or 'sales automation' brb lemme scroll back.

Edit: Found it, here's a few gems for ya. Read this one and this one if you're as fascinated with AI as I am lol.

Last edited:
You have replied to someone that has been demoted to *Guest* status :D
Wall of text in the first few posts usually results in a Ban.
that said:

This is why I am trying to work with the stock markets --the real, true and actual published data
I just need data
I am experimenting with this *tool* I found but is is an aggregation of SEC data from required filings
Track Hedge Funds Using 13F Filings free for now ;)

1620219749915.png
(n
from the SEC defaulted short sale data published
1620219888030.png

I don't have to make my judgements based on very iffy data that is unverified.

Last edited:
Haha
You know most people don't use 90% of their brain
I have a NI gene - nano intel +1% :p
**added
Death Watch!
1620228289481.png

The average cost is what I may pay for it per/share

MI
Back