The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Tips for Writing "Good" Content for On-Page SEO?

Andrewchris

affiliate
The website is about landscaping, specifically in my local suburb. What are some ways and techniques to write good and long content about said niche?? Thank you.

Good content can be written using proper grammar and keywords. Placing keywords properly in the content body will help to rank keywords for search engines.

If Your Grammar Is Well Then you Easily Write Good And long Content, You Also Read Newspapers Where You Get Some Ideas How To Write And Long Content

Forget keywords and all of that bullshit.

1. Tell the user what your landscape business can do for him *in __that name city/county/area_*
2. Use illustrative sales -- show him pictures of landscape jobs you have successfully completed.
3. Tell him you would be happy to give him satisfied customer reference.
4. Tell him that you are insured and also licensed (if required to contract the work).

I owned Stonescapes Custom Masonry for 13 years Licensed and Insured Building Contractor. I closed 1/3 to 2/3 of the bids I made -- what I said is what customers want (from real experience).

Customers will search about these things ... So if you are the principal or the designer this is what really counts.
Buy SEM ads (adwords, bing) your customer is a $500 to $5,000 landscape job or a client/customer worth $30 or more per week for grass cutting services -- that is maybe $600 per year per customer.

Last edited:
Start with deep research on a specific topic. An Interesting title helps a lot than the actual content. Maintain clarity in what you are writing. Use relative and simple examples if needed. Highlight the keywords where necessary.

Tips for Writing "Good" Content for On-Page SEO

1. keyword research for blog
2. keyword density 2.5%
3. use main keyword in title
4. content and title should be attractive by using simple readable language
5. focus and research on which things customer want to read

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there!

When you're up on making an enticing content for your website. It is essential to start off with different sources -- using the internet is the best way to do this. Using these collated data, you can now formulate insightful and informative content for your website.

Now how are you going to make your CONTENT?
  1. Make sure that you have fluency with your grammar. [IMPORTANT]
  2. The title itself should be an attention-grabbing title.
  3. Your content should have relevance to your topic. Refrain from using vague keywords.
  4. Make sure that your content should not be stuck in a bulleted format. Your content's approach should look like you're the one speaking -- connect with your readers.
  5. Let your readers know how beneficial you are.
  6. Use statistics.
There can be more ways on how to make good content for your On-Page SEO. However, some can be learned along the way. :)

Everyone knows that Content is the king of SEO. When we talk about website content then it will be seo friendly means there are availability of keywords stuffing. Put unique content to website.

MI
Back