The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Time To Reach Success In Affiliate Marketing?

Dead Pool

affiliate
We all know affiliate marketing isn't rocket science. You need proper time and investment to reach your success. Do I like to know how much time do you spend to achieve your success in affiliate marketing?

We all know affiliate marketing isn't rocket science. You need proper time and investment to reach your success. Do I like to know how much time do you spend to achieve your success in affiliate marketing?

Honestly speaking, when I was new, it took me two months to reach my first 50$ minimum payout, I was learning and doesn't know nothing about anything. After that I started reading stuff, lots and lots of it, but never really implemented it, that's why it took me whole 1 Year to reach my first $10,000.

After reaching my first milestone I was pretty happy that I know few basics, trust me I haven't invested anything in anything until I reach 10k, after that few forums came into existence filled with lots and lots of great methods. I started reading again. What I did was, I selected one method and I always sticked to that method, did not changed my strategy.

Made first $50,000 in next 3 years. Why I am telling you all these things is there is no minimum amount of time you will learn things in. There are many affiliates who starting earning 100$/day as soon as they start affiliate marketing because they know things which you don't, I have seen things happening. Read, read anything and everything about affiliate marketing, whenever you get a chance.

Trust me, you don't want to know the time or investment, just start your journey with one free method, scale it up and stick to it, that's it. I hope I answered your question.

Regards
IndeXer

Thank you for your brief answer. According to your reply for a newbie, it will sometimes take to reach the goal. On the other hand, you didn't invest any money during your short journey in affiliate marketing. I am sure if you spend some money then the thing will go faster. Thanks for your valuable comments. Let see what other people do.

MI
Back