The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

TikTok Success!

Graybeard

Helps to be young and pretty :p
See link below

tic-toc-hunny.jpg

She says: "In July 2021, I used my TikTok and Instagram accounts to market affiliate products. I began posting multiple times a day, giving tips on how to start a side hustle, earn passive income, and grow your presence online. All the while, I promoted business and wealth-building tools and programs.

By October, I had amassed 43,000 followers on TikTok, my largest platform.

Since then, I’ve made an average of $8,600 per month in passive income (a.k.a. commission off my affiliate posts, including posts that are several months old and posts that sold recurring subscriptions)."

Now how does this work if you are fat and ugly and have a hairy butt? :D:D:D

See link below

View attachment 22980

She says: "In July 2021, I used my TikTok and Instagram accounts to market affiliate products. I began posting multiple times a day, giving tips on how to start a side hustle, earn passive income, and grow your presence online. All the while, I promoted business and wealth-building tools and programs.

Since then, I’ve made an average of $8,600 per month in passive income (a.k.a. commission off my affiliate posts, including posts that are several months old and posts that sold recurring subscriptions)."

I'm trying to figure the same thing out myself...

See link below

View attachment 22980

:rofl you really made me laugh now. I think TikTok is better for the younger generation at least for now, and for creating something related to entertainment, I can't see really how you could promote some serious business here. That's why I guess that millennials can make some success here as their audience simply requests that kind of content.

lol if you have a 1m tiiktok page, people will pay $250 > $500 to do sponsored posts (eg, post my shopify product link & video), she could be making much more. (this is called influencer marketing)
50k followers is a bit low. though & shes doing pretty good. maybe shes got a makeup tiktok or maybe she's using the news article to grow her own tiktok (greybeard's right & shes a very smart marketer ;)

Tiktok is a really nice place to promote your product and it can work for affiliate marketing as well. You don't need to be super pretty, you just need to produce the content on the regular basis and that's it.

banners
Back