The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

This will really warm your heart

Larwee

<b><font size=2>In Memoriam - Loyal Administrator<
affiliate
There are some people in this world who are so mean that they must take a lot of mean pills each day. They don't care about anyone or anything. They only care about themselves.

Then there are some people in this world who do have compassion. They have feelings for others. They are willing to and wanting to do nice things for other people.

The sad thing is that so often it is the bad people of this world who get so much attention in the news. Often very little is said about the good people who do their part to make this a better place and who do what they can to help others.

I won't tell you anything about this video. If you have a heart, this will give you good feeling. It is great to see what a difference a person can make for others when they can and when they are willing to make a difference.

Here is that video. I hope you will watch it Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

Sometimes there is a commercial prior to the news story and other times there is not.

Wow, I haven't cried for a week, since the family tragedy I just went through. But that got me going.
Talk about an EXTREME act of kindness and total selflessness. Just amazing!

Thanks for sharing, Larry!

It is so good to see someone wanting to do something for someone in need rather than just thinking about themselves.

I wish every 5 Star member would read this thread. Unfortunately that isn't going to happen.

I am pleased to see that what happened is getting some national attention on radio, newspapers, magazines and television. Maybe it will inspire a few others.

These articles have some additional information ABC News: 'Foreclosure Angel' Saves Stranger's Home

Woman buys foreclosed home for stranger | Texas Cable News | TXCN.com | News for Texas | Local News: TV

Foreclosure

I saw this this morning and cried at how completely unselfish and non-judgmental this woman is. At first I thought, OK, she's a kind woman and perhaps she has the money to spare. But then in the interview, she actually only has half of it and the other half she will be taking out a loan. She truly has faith and should be "sainted".

Luba

That was one of the sweetest things I have ever seen. I know that if I could help someone like that, I would. Everyone needs help on their lives whether it be financially, mentally, or emotionally, and its only right to give them a helping hand.

Service to mankind is service to the almighty itself aint it ? There must be a purpose behind our existance ...and this remarkable woman makes us understand just that! Bless her!

MI
Back