The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

This cat can predict when you will die

Larwee

<b><font size=2>In Memoriam - Loyal Administrator<
affiliate
This is an interesting story that has received a lot of attention recently, so some of you are probably aware of it.

Animals can sometimes do some amazing things. We often can't figure out how or why they do those things.

This particular two year old cat named Oscar has lived in a nursing home since it was 6 months old. He isn't friendly towards people and usually keeps to himself. But when a person only has a few hours to live he will jump into their bed and curl up with them.

Since he started doing this, he has predicted the death of every person who died at that nursing home. The doctors say he is more accurate than they are. So far he has done it 25 times without being wrong.

People don't know how Oscar does it. However he is taken very seriously because of his record. Whenever he is seen in bed curled up next to a patient the staff contacts the family to let them know the person is likely about to die.

There are a lot more interesting details to this story. This article has all of them, as well as some pictures of Oscar. Grim rea-purr: The cat that can predict death | the Daily Mail

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't normally take time to read a whole article that isn't marketing related
but that was amazing. Such a mystery how and why he does it.

Ewww scary. Right after I read that story and posted one of my cats just begged for me to hold him and snuggle while I work. He never does that in the afternoon. Hope it's not a bad omen. :p

This story was passed around our office yesterday afternoon, and it totally creeped me out!

It would be pretty scary if you were living in that Nursing Home and the cat wandered into your room. :eek:

He goes into the rooms often. It is a good sign when he doesn't stay. The problem is when he decides to stay in the room, jump up in the bed and curl up next to a person.

There is some science behind how animals can detect changes within humans that we are unaware of.....

I have 3 cats myself and they think that they are people.:)

They really are great pets and many people think that my cats behave like dogs..........being quite friendly and not aloof at all.

I believe that it is all in how you treat them.....give them love and they will return the favor.

Jack:)

I live with a cat and I have noticed over the years that he will sit next to me after a hard day or when I am not felling well. I think the story about Oscar realy is amazing. Cats realy are somthing arnt they.

Hi GYS,

Welcome to 5 Star. Cats really are pretty intuitive.

Several year ago I had abdominal surgery. When I got home, he behaved differently. To get on my lap he would kinda crawl down my chest, carefully step OVER my tummy and then settle on my legs. He knew to avoid that area even though I was fully dressed and there was no way he could know my stomach was injured. He was so careful not to go near my stomach and also was more cuddly than normal, like he knew I was in bad shape and needed extra lovin.

He acted this way for over a month as I went through the healing process, then once my pain was gone he'd just jump right up and land on or walk all over my belly without reservations. He knew!

That's the same cat that jumped on my lap right after I read that article a couple days ago, which is why it freaked me out a little. :p

banners
Back