The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

They Call Her, "The Traffic Queen"

matthewzinda

I have a lot of respect for this woman. She is an associate of the owner of a service I am affiliated with.

Her name is Kim Roach. People call her, "The Traffic Queen"

She is always behind the scenes coming up with, and testing new and improved traffic techniques.

She is normally much more specific than she is in this video.

However, with as much traffic as she has generated herself, and with as much traffic as she has taught other people to generate, she has done it without releasing 1 single video....

Until now.

I hope you get as much out of it as I did.

This is not an affiliate link.

Being Comfortable Is Not an Option!

Thank You-

Matthew Zinda

I not for sure but I think she is a member of Turbo. I have seen her stuff before I agree she provides useful information. Thank you for sharing this.
Chris

I have seen the video which you pointed out from Kim. And although she was a little nervous, but I think the information provided very useful.

On her email list and Kim delivers everytime. I think whats most impressive is her single minded focus on her business. Thanks for the video link

No problem.

Isn't she amazing? No hype. No promotion. Just great valuable content, every time.

I first learned about her from a webinar she did with the owner of a membership site I am affiliated with.

I knew she was good, just because of the reputation of the guy that introduced her to us.

But, I have more and more respect for her every time she sends me an email.

I would strongly suggest getting on her mailing list.

Good luck.

Matthew Zinda

I watched the entire video and I was impressed.

She should not be nervous at all. she is a very attractive and intelligent woman with a lot to share.

I recently stepped outside my comfort zone with public speaking and it has done wonders for all aspects of my professional life.

She could not be more accurate.

Thank you!

MI
Back