The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

TheNerds.net GoldenCAN and DataFeedFile now LIVE

Fairfieldgetaway-EricEwe said:
nice deal going on :)

Thanks Eric! We're excited that we were able to get a "jump" on the holiday season and get these great prices out to our affiliates.

These prices are so good, I'm having trouble keeping my hands of one for me!

The Goods for December 11th - Even Santa's using GPS!

GPS devices are still the winners of the week and are a lock for the winners of the SEASON! Rumor has it, Santa will be using one on his sleigh this year. I just hope he buys it from us!

Even better? We've got awesome Mail-in Rebates on these devices, including two, $100 rebates on the hot selling Tom Tom's!

We've updated our Coupons and Deals database with tons of new rebates and added them to the Coupon RSS feed as well.

'Tis the season to SELL, SELL, SELL!

Don't forget about our "Hi-Def Holiday" sales contest which could find you receiving a brand-new, High Definition, LCD TV!

Click Here for "The Goods"

The Goods for December 18th - The Home Stretch

Now is the time to make one last big push! There's still plenty of time to get orders in that can be delivered by Christmas.

Check out this week's version of "The Goods" for all of the hottest deals!

The Goods for December 18th

TheNerds.net expands onto the CJ Network

It is my pleasure to announce today that TheNerds.net Affiliate Marketing Program has expanded onto the Commission Junction network! We are very pleased that we are now able to offer the same high level of sales, strong EPC, and excellent customer service that members of ShareASale have enjoyed for more than a year, to the expansive network of affiliates on CJ.

By offering our program on two networks, we have once again put our affiliates first. We know that each network has its own strengths and weaknesses and many prefer one over the other. By mirroring our program on both networks, we now allow the affiliate to choose where they are most comfortable.

Both programs offer exactly the same commission rates and features and come with the same commitment and support that has made TheNerds.net Affiliate Marketing Program such a success within the ShareASale Network.

With features such as data feeds, RSS feeds, hundreds of coupons, and a dedicated affiliate staff, TheNerds.net Affiliate Marketing Program is truly the one to be a part of. And now that we give you, the affiliate, the choice of working where you want to work, there?s no reason to not be a part of our team!

We have spent the last few months tirelessly working on the details to ensure that every transaction is properly tracked and credited to the affiliate from which it came, regardless of which network they are on. We are 100% confident in the system that we have set up and, by working hand-in-hand with the networks themselves, have the technology in place to make this happen.

As always, my digital door is always open. Feel free at any time to email, IM or call me with any questions you may have. In addition, I will also be at the Affiliate Summit West in Las Vegas and would love to meet face-to-face with any current or future affiliates.

We know that this expansion will make our excellent program even better and put more money into the pockets of our affiliates!

Sincerely,

Jon

WOW Jon. Great move! I always thing its optimal to give affiliates the choice of different networks once a program is big enough to support 2.

The Nerds has grown and matured and gathered enough steam to open on CJ.
Congrats on your success and Best of Luck with your CJ program.

Guess I need to update your page, huh?

BTW this info made it just in time to get into the
5 Star newsletter that goes out tomorrow, so I'm adding it right now.

Thanks Linda. We are very excited to now be working with all of the great affiliates on the Commission Junction network! We know that they will enjoy the same success in our program that affiliates on SaS have been enjoying for nearly a year.

Free Data Feeds and Free RSS Feeds

I know my favorite price is FREE and I'm sure it's yours, too!

Just like our ShareASale program, TheNerds.net now offers a FREE DATA FEED to all of our CJ affiliates. Where and how to access these feeds is below.

In addition, we also offer FREE RSS FEEDS as well. Access information for those is also below.

FREE DATA FEEDS are now available for all of our publishers. This free feed can be accessed one of two ways: FTP or HTTP. In addition we offer two types of data feed, available in two formats.

The first feed, named "export", is our entire product catalog, including some products that do not have images (mainly cables, small connectors, etc). This feed contains over 50,000 products. This is available in both CSV and PIPE DELIMITED format.

The second feed, named "export_filter", is only the products in our catalog that contain images. This feed contains over 23,000 products. It is also available in both CSV and PIPE DELIMITED format.

VERY IMPORTANT: YOU MUST REPLACE THE "PID" IN THE LINKS WITH YOUR CJ PUBLISHER ID. THIS CAN BE DONE USING "FIND AND REPLACE".

EXAMPLE
FIND: -PID-
REPLACE: -(YOUR PUBLISHER ID)-

You can access these feeds using the information below.

FTP Account Information:

Address: affiliate.thenerds.net
Username: cjaff
Password: nerds

HTTP Information:

Full Export:

Pipe Delimited: http://affiliate.thenerds.net/datafeed/cj/export.zip
CSV: http://affiliate.thenerds.net/datafeed/cj/export_csv.zip

Filtered Export (only products with images):

Pipe Delimited: http://affiliate.thenerds.net/datafeed/cj/export_filter.zip
CSV: http://affiliate.thenerds.net/datafeed/cj/export_filter_csv.zip

Want more? We've got it! We also feature two RSS FEEDS, one for our top sellers of the week, and one for our current coupons. The best part is, we've crafted a script to AUTOMATICALLY insert your PID into the links.

Just replace the XXXXXX with your PID in the following links and plug them in to your favorite RSS reader or directly onto your site! All of the links will automactically contain your PID!

Top Sellers RSS Feed: http://affiliate.thenerds.net/rss/cj/thegoods.asp?id=XXXXXX

Coupons RSS Feed: http://affiliate.thenerds.net/rss/cj/coupons.asp?id=XXXXXX

Remember, the above information is for our COMMISSION JUNCTION affiliate program. Information for our free feeds for ShareASale can be found here: SaS Free Data Feeds

My digital door is always open and I welcome any and all suggestions, questions or comments!

Good luck and great selling!

The Winner of our Hi-Def Holiday contest

I am very excited to announce that Scott at GPSLodge is the winner of our "Hi-Def Holiday" Sales contest! Scott is the proud new owner of a brand-new, 32in High Definition LCD TV! Way to go Scott!

This is now the second major give-a-way that TheNerds.net Affiliate Marketing Program has had and there's many more to come! CouponCraze is getting ready to take their free trip to the Cayman Islands and couldn't be more excited!

If you're not a part of the TheNerds.net Affiliate Marketing Program, now is the time!

Big congrats Scott!

Jon, thanks for the contest results. I'll be sure to add it to the
5 Star newsletter going out on Thursday.

banners
Back