The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

The Vision and Future - Proud to be the first for Spotlight On!

vicdigi

affiliate
Hi folks,

Our main website is UK One Way Links (SEOMOZ page strength 5.5) and rated No.10 at Directory Rate.

In times gone by we have spent lots on getting this site listed in many directories and advertising on various sites. But no more.

On building many links to our site we decided enough was enough and sort several directories that would in turn link to our sites, make sales/revenue and, drive the all important traffic to our websites.

That aside, earlier this year I took down 100 sites and started concentrating on the ones that had good working scripts that could allow us to operate our sites far easier and make money quicker whilst adding content easier.

In creating more directories, I felt there was a need to have a backup site that would help in making sales for our directories so we launched onewaylinks .co.uk that would now be the main site offering a host of services.

Last edited by a moderator:
Best of luck with your websites - i'm sure you will continue to do well.

I didn't know you work for a law firm, so have learnt something new about you :)

Best of luck with your websites - i'm sure you will continue to do well.

I didn't know you work for a law firm, so have learnt something new about you :)

Not sure abot learning a different thing about myself but certainly I learn a different thing almost every day - they all count as valuable lessons. Some more valuable than others.

I launched my first 3 years ago on 30 April at 6.30am after working all night adding the finishing touches.

Prior to that I took a course for html about 4 years ago at a small computer college on Oxford Street.

Travel was alway my thing so decided to try my hand at a travel website which led to My Travel Directory being launched.

Now I am looking forward to relaunching this site.

Good luck on your sites, and i hope they become successfull. one way links looks professional as well and has a nice interface and its easy to navigate.

Good luck in the future and all the best

Dear webmaster
We urgently need automotive pr2 uk based sites for link exchange……we are also providing back links for link exchange.those are given below. Pls reply us soon. Your links will be added within 2 hrs.

baclinks we have:
health, travel, automotive, shopping, music, seo

kosta-up2u.com
laburbujapintora.com
radionebbia.org
strokearmsling.com
onart-intl.com
theseopromotion.com
.jzb.in/Honda Motor.html

MI
Back