The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

The terminal in Ubuntu,How to Master it?From where?

floretmediabnglr

affiliate
I really passionate about The Terminal recently(my passion is to be a programmer(small hacker) ha ha). so how can i become one? which is the best online tutorial site that i can use?
Thanks in advance
(and don't just ask to google what i asked and vomit it directly here. Hoping for Someone with experience

Firstly you are asking wrong question in wrong forum. Your question should be how to master Linux. Because Linux is all about full control of your OS. GUI is built for desktop users as an easy way to interact with system. Most servers don't run GUI, they only run command line version.

You need to learn a lots of commands and its parameters. A good start would be hak5 channel on YouTube. They have a playlist for Linux terminal basics. And they also have hacking tutorials. But trust me CPA & affiliate marketing / Your Own Business is lot more profitable and satisfying than being hacker/tester

thanks,
Terminal is command line version only right.Thats what i wanna learn.
i'm already working as an SEO Executive but its the profession and what i said is my passion.
there are lot of blockades when it comes to following the passion.
i love programming Java, C, C++ are my fav(i can program but still a beginner).

It will require you a lot of effort and time to do what you want.
There's a lot of tutorial about unix-like OS around the web.

The man command will help you a lot.
Just type man in the terminal and it will show the linux manuals which contains a lot of infos about commands.

From there you can start to explore and test.

Well, being a Linux user for over two decades, I can tell your that Google is the exact place where you should begin your search.

Example search terms:
master(ing) the command line
best linux command line tutorials
bash programming tutorial

Heck, here's over 500 pages of material on the Linux command line.

this was good. can you suggest me some youtube channel too. currently, i stuck with a profession that I'm least interested in so i need to learn fast in a limited amount of time.

banners
Back