The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

The Real You

Ok, I had to search online wherever my photos are...

In the corner of the photo above is my daughter actually.

I was a bit younger here.

xhan i had no idea you was such a hot looking young bunny :wub:

mmmm will route out a bigger pic of me all i got access to right now is the one iv put up as my avatar :eek:

This is my office
jomeret.jpg

Is that a custo pc kit your hiding behind your leg zoli? looks hot....

PC That is to be clear

Is that a custo pc kit your hiding behind your leg zoli? looks hot....

It is a self-build one, not the newest modell, so for the perfect air condition I had to remove some covering element. The keybord on the picture is luckily already the part of the past. It was necessary after some refreshing landed into the old one. After some week i got a brand new from the perpetrator:thumbsup:

And here was me thinking from my origional post that nobody liked showing their real picture on the internet!!!!.

I was very disappointed when you replace your real pic with the new avatar, you actually started this trend, so put your real picture back as you avatar :)

Temi, i think i recognised who do you resemble. You look like the young Wesley Snipes:friends:

And the one on my profile....

KP
Cool pics KP. Was your big guy with cigar avatar/carcarture partly based on your? From your face you appear to be a very tall guy?

Thanks clangallacher and Xhan for getting us to show our real pics :)

I thought I recognized Temi somewhere.

Crimewatch UK :blink:

Your older than Wes? you don't look it. What do you eat for breakfast to keep you looking young?

I'm 5' 10", so not lanky or huge lol. My avatar is from the comic books. KingPin was/is Spidermans arch enemy.

KP

Last edited by a moderator:
Answer to you two questions is the same, I have a good plastic surgeon (I avoided Michael Jackson's surgeon thought).

He made me look younger and gave me a completely new look so that I can avoid capture after my original picture was show on Crimewatch UK :)

I thought I recognized Temi somewhere.

Crimewatch UK :blink:

Your older than Wes? you don't look it. What do you eat for breakfast to keep you looking young?

banners
Back