The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

The New Universe

I really don't know if I'm ready or not. Right now I'm studying this topic using one as an example here. AR METAVERSE on a 1: 1 ground scale. Online cinemas in AR, AR street and on-site games, real-time XR events, NFT demonstrations including a museum ... and much more. Sounds certainly tempting, but time will tell how it will actually be

Last edited by a moderator:
Does that land come with a virtual deed or do you get a NFT to prove your 'ownership'?
Can you mortgage it? --just askin' :D

I can't wait, I hope humanity will move it forward

Metaverses have been in existence since ~2010. But they were called Virtual Worlds. Second Life being one of the only ones to stand the test of time. Same approach with Nike selling virtual tshirts in virtual stores (would be called NFTs today) and official embassies launching branches in "virtual real estate".

It feels like a repeat to me. Or perhaps the earlier "Virtual Words" were a bit too early/ahead of their time...

Metaverse:
View attachment 22617
This may end badly ;)
Holy shhh
Nick Offerman Smile GIF

Are you ready for the dominance of the Meta-Universe? Are you doing anything to prepare for this new future?
I'm afraid to think about its dark side ... Yes, it'd be fun living behind a fake avatar ... but what about those who will refuse living in the real world? I don't know .. maybe we'll be among them too ..
Maybe I'm just exaggerating ...

- Samira

Personally, I think Meta will take over all of the social media because it is new and immersive. We must get ready even if we don't want to, it is inevitable, but I am not ready for it and don't want to be at all. I think it will change our lives in a very bad way. Imagining everyone wearing a VR headset and not socializing with each other is the thing that frightens me.

Last edited:
Wow so many new concepts apear evrytime .After law of attraction comes this new one with metauniverse ,This field its new for me i will research it to see what its about

I think this is mostly hype to sell things.
There are 2 worlds most of us exist in:
  1. Physical world
  2. Digital world
At time the worlds interlace --communications mainly --e-commerce is another where there is a delivered physical product.

out-of-the-matrix.jpeg

Drinks his own koolaid :p

banners
Back