The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

The MSN Bot

Paul,

Havent seen it :cry:

On the note of bots, can you tell me where to find that bot you told me about yesterday? E-mail it if you need. :wink:

Thanks

Eric

I called it a, "bot", but what it really is, is a, "Macro".

Here's the one I use: http://www.hot-keyboard.com (They have a 30 Day Free Trial)

So basically, you can program this baby to do any online/PC task you'd like.

For instance, say you have some nutjob out there, defaming yourself or your company via his/her website/msg boards. And, the nutjob likes to make changes on the minute/hour/day cuz he/she, when not at his/her $peanuts per hour day job.

Now, since you have a life, you don't have all day and night to watch this idiot, take screen shots of the evidence, copy them to a word document, save the word document, etc., you have a Macro do all that for you. Meanwhile, you’re building pages, learning new online marketing strategies, sleeping, taking the dog for a walk, etc.

You can also program your Macro to follow the nutjob's backlinks.

Then, say once every other day, you scan through the word documents. If you see anything illegal, you then can proceed as you wish.

It's a real time saver.

Oh, and did I mention you can also use it to reply to an e-mail, with a pre-fab response, with a single keystroke?

Hope that helps.

Paul

MI
Back