The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

The most miserable online earning experiences you had

Seo talks

affiliate
I've had many miserable online earning experiences and I like to share them here cause I know you all could use it. What are your stories? I was kick out of Ehow for just posting normally like everyone else. I had like at least one thousand articles on there and I was kick out for no reason really. They're really picky there and I think they no longer use community on Ehow but just professional writers. I do not like the staff there. They took all of my work too and did not let me delete it. I would not want to write for demand media. They pay well but they're miserable business. I would stay away from them at all cost. Associated content was a miserable business for me too. They're now Yahoo Voice and I think its even more miserable. You will never get through their editors. The family was really rude when it was AC. They don't even pay you right and don't even reply to your emails. They're really cheap too. Triond is a miserable business for me. I don't even make one penny on there for having as much as two thousands articles on there and get no views. Its a scam somehow and I think they just hide all your views. I wouldnot waste my time with Triond. Textbroker is really bad too. You will get kick out if you're not too good at writing. What is your most miserable sites?

Bubblews. I was doing quite good and even got a first payment. But after that nothing happened anymore although I redeemed three more times.

I didn't break any rule and I didn't get any answer to my messages. I am not the only one with that problem, there are articles every day about that topic on Bubblews itself. Recently the staff even tried to frighten people that want to complain about that in public.

I will never return.

I would have to say that the most miserable thing that ever happened to me online, is I made about 100 dollars on a site through referrals that's very reputable, but they only pay monthly. I accidentally waited until one day after cashout, and all of my funds were erased. It is my own fault, I knew it would happen if I didn't get there in time. I messed up!

In my opinion, all PTC sites are miserable. They pay you very little for the hours you spend in their site and you almost never cashout because you get bored until you get there... I also used a site in which you had to put captchas all the time but you had to write it down in 15 seconds and correctly. They also paid you very little and the payout limit was very high...

That's really hard, there was once a time where I registered for hundreds of PTC sites and started to actually click everyday. Obviously, at the end of the day, I decided it wasn't worth it. A few others are sites like Naturebucks, and GPT sites in general. They pay for so little, and waste your time.

All PTC sites are awful. You need to waste a lot of time to get paid miserable. And sometimes you don't even cashout because you need a lot of points and you quit halfway there.

There are many PTC sites that only scam people. They let you accumulate a certain amount so you think you can cash out, but when the time comes there is a clause which tells you to invest in the site otherwise your money is stuck. Obviously a big scam, stay away from that. What also bugs me is the fact that most services are USA only or limited to a efw countries, most notably amazon mturk (I would love to do some work there).

The most miserable online earning experience has to do with my later months with adsense. I had about 200 dollars in my adsense account and I got suspended for invalid click activity. Adsense would not explain what I exactly did and in there terms of service if your account gets suspended all your money gets refunded to advertisers.

Freeride website. It took me forever and a day to actually get paid from there. It also took a very long time to earn money from there as well.

The most miserable experience has got to be as a freelance writer on iWriter. After around 5-6 rejections and 2 approvals I gave up the whole thing as a lost case. I wouldn't advice anyone to try this site unless you are really brilliant with words. Each task is open to every one (and I'm speaking of a good few 100) and only a handful of them get approved. So for every task you complete there's a 50-50% chance of fail and lose, never more. Besides this my second bad experience was with Bubblews, and let me not even get there.

In my opinion, all PTC sites are miserable. They pay you very little for the hours you spend in their site and you almost never cashout because you get bored until you get there... I also used a site in which you had to put captchas all the time but you had to write it down in 15 seconds and correctly. They also paid you very little and the payout limit was very high...

I would have to agree - I've signed up with a few PTC sites, namely Neobux and ClixSense, and they seem to be so slow that I don't even think there's any point sticking with them. I know you can earn big money from referrals, but I don't like spamming people with links and nobody ever signs up to anything I send them anyway. I'd rather stick with things where I'm paid to write, like Bubblews.

I agree about the PTC sites. I signed up for a bunch of them back in the day, but I gave them up. They just weren't worth it.

My most miserable experience? I guess that would be CloudCrowd. Some people do wonderfully well there; I fell foul of a bad client early on, and once you have a poor ranking it's virtually impossible to claw your way back up.

Ehow, or rather the studio behind it, has become super picky lately. They canned me for no particular reason, too; I'd have worried that it was my fault, except that they're sacking or rejecting people with advanced degrees, years of experience and a ton of mainstream publications as well. My personal theory is that they are ditching anyone who isn't willing to spam grace their social networks with links to every article they write.

If you can write for Ehow, though, you can write for better outlets. In truth, I think working there was holding me back; now I have a much broader client base, of which studios form only a small part, and I'm even seeing my articles in mainstream magazines (for mainstream money).

I think my most miserable experiences were with RewardPort and SuperPoints. I am owed $50 by RewardPort in Walmart gift cards and SuperPoints shut down right in the middle of an activity I was completing when I was literally only a few points from cashout. Those are my two most memorable moments with bad companies.

banners
Back