The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

The most effective form of online marketing

vividlion

affiliate
well I just wanted to ask you STF members,

what do you find is the most effective online marketing method for your blog/website/service
I'm currently enjoying signature adverts and some PTC and PTA methods.

But the most effective I find is alot from youtube.

I agree Youtube is a great source of traffic. Aside from this, any social media is great for getting attention for any one feature or article you may have and it often brings in repeat audiences if your article is really good enough to convince them of the quality of your site or blog. One post on a popular social media site can bring in tens of thousands of viewers if you share the right topic at the right places.

I think social media is one of the most powerful methods to generate traffic to your website. I personally am enjoying Facebook, and will start using YouTube soon, to help get more visitors.

Also in the future, I will be implementing solo ads into my business.

Does anyone make use of tumblr? another great place to go and connect, you can share inspirational pictures and have it reblogged and generate curiosity to your site this way aswell. because you already have the person's interest.

I think for me the most effective method has been forum marketing. Of course, I always follow the rules of the forum. I work hard to be an active member. I try to reach out and help others. But, then I can establish myself as an expert and hopefully promote my business too.

Though I have heard great stories of success via the social media, I have never been able to understand them in depth. Hence I still have the old ways - forum postings, blog commenting. I tried some social media for my clients earlier though and they have started reaping the benefits in terms of traffic incoming.

I have just recently become interested in internet marketing and have yet to try social media or youtube. Forums have been my go to since I began researching more about internet marketing.

To be honest, squeeze pages coupled with PPC between such platforms as Bing and Yahoo ads as well as media.net and clicksor have yielded the best returns on investments for me; I have yet to find a method that easily outdoes it. If you have an established review site, it would be perfect to use it for affiliate commissions with free traffic sources, but as I do not run my own website like it, I cannot speak for its power when it comes to internet marketing. The beauty of squeeze pages is that I can sell similar items to paying customers to maximize these profits through an autoresponder time and time again.

I have tried Youtube to market Clickbank products, but it only had limited effectiveness with my type of campaigns. If you can get it to work, however, I see how it can reel in a lot of money.

All social media sites are great avenue to promote your blogs and or products. As what I have been telling from my posts about marketing, so long as these sites are free of charge then we must take advantage of it. It is good as well as wise to invest on promotion and what a better way to do this is to use these sites wherein thousands will be able to view your product and or blogs.

Google's Adwords, Youtube marketing, and social networking sites are good marketing tools which bring faster response to your online marketing efforts. Out of the numerous social networking sites, I find that LinkedIn, Facebook, and forum signatures are very effective online marketing methods.

I believe that there is no best way to drive traffic, it depends on us meaning if i am good in article writing i have to work on article marketing or somebody who likes building backlinks daily he should keeps on.

I think the best way to garner sincere interest, is to market yourself as your brand on forums. By this, I mean actively and positively engaging in a community that is along the lines of what your blog is about. Have a noticeable but non-intrusive link to your blog in your signature, and the more you post, the more you positively market yourself. If people like you, they'll click on your link more often than not. Its a lot more effective than the 'look at me, click here' hit-and-run forum posters.

I think the best way to garner sincere interest, is to market yourself as your brand on forums. By this, I mean actively and positively engaging in a community that is along the lines of what your blog is about. Have a noticeable but non-intrusive link to your blog in your signature, and the more you post, the more you positively market yourself. If people like you, they'll click on your link more often than not. Its a lot more effective than the 'look at me, click here' hit-and-run forum posters.

This seems to be one of the best ways I've found so far.

PPC is probably the most effective, but this depends on the niche you are in. For some niches PPC is a gold mine while for others it can be so and so. I also found that forum signatures are efficient. If it's a good forum and it let's you place a signature, use it! Make it witty and appealing and some will click. I've got a lot of traffic through signatures.

For everyone else, I would say the best marketing scheme to generate leads is through blogging. I've seen so much great success in it in various ways. I used to make a lot of money through referrals on my blog, and that required little to no effort on my end, which was awesome. However, nowadays, I get the most traffic through my freelance articles that I submit through article hosting websites. It works for me because I love writing, so even if I don't generate as much traffic as I wanted on a given day, I still had a fun time doing it, so it was not a day wasted.

I would have to agree with blogging as well. You can have so much potential and advantage over your readers that it's unreal. You can basically advertise anything you want in a blog post such as your Youtube page, and even that, you can customize a theme in order to show your Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube page. You can most likely advertise affiliate links every once in a while, and construct an email list. Blogging is one of the most effective types of online marketing.

Social media is great way to make yourself known online. Take for instance Facebook, I have used this social media for long and I can say its performance is pretty rewarding. Twitter and YouTube are also alternative options you can choose to advertise your business with. As well I also used Bing and Google Plus sometimes back and they are effective. Otherwise every social media site has its own performance and hereby it will depend on your persistence and hard work.

I find that search engines -- Google and to a lesser extent Bing and Yahoo -- are still where the majority of my visitors come from. I also have had some results with Facebook and Twitter.

It's a matter of reaching the right people with the right content, whether it's a Tweet with the appropriate hash tag, or a post on a Facebook fan page that gets widely shared, or ranking well in the SERPs for the keyword(s) that the person just happened to type in. I think all of these methods are effective so long as you are delivering quality content on your blog or Web site that will encourage someone to become a regular reader, a buyer, and/or opt-in to a mailing list.

I read a lot of food blogs, and I've seen quite a few online chefs gain a pretty sizeable following on Youtube by generating and sharing their cooking videos on there. If your site's niche lends itself to video content, go for it. I believe you can also get paid each time your views reach a certain threshold.

MI
Back