The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

The good content always need to be written by the professionals or not?

You need to answer the question for the audience who is asking it
Since most people are looking for a definitive answer they subconsciously also look for signals that suggest a source is either expert (they continue reading) or amateur (they stop reading), and as @Graybeard says, grammar is a major part of this
Just one grammatical error is enough for alot of people to leave your site and never return, particularly if your source is new to them

Depends.

If your website is about purple desktop computers and you are totally into this topic, you could write it yourself. but if you're like me not an native English speaker and your website is in english, I would recomand a good proofreader and editor.

So you write the content and he/she makes it perfect.

Personally, I have always preferred to write my own copy.

Even though I don't consider myself a copywriter, I have always enjoyed studying copywriting and testing my own ideas with ads, landing pages and even sales pages.

I have had many successful ads, landers, etc created by copywriters, but my top performers have always been my own creations.

My guess is that my deep knowledge of my own audiences, my personal interest in writing the best copy possible and my experience with previous campaigns have allowed me to make up for any deficits in my copywriting skills.

However, as English isn't my first language, I have always used proofreading services for fixing grammar errors.

I don't think you necessarily need to hire a professional to write your copy. On the other hand, I think good copy is vital for any sort of online marketing. So, I guess it depends on your experience.

If you're still learning the basics, try your own stuff, but also use copywriters to write important copy for you. With time, you'll become less dependant on them.

MI
Back