The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

The getaway

• Thread starter PrivateInvestigator
  • Start date
P

PrivateInvestigator

After playing the getaway black monday I have to point out that the developers haven't bothered to fix some of the original game's bugs!

It's a good game but when you can't skip the 5 min intros and can't save your game regularly (only after long spells) it spells disaster for the gameplay.

It seems all that they've done to this second game is make the graphics a bit better and come up with a new story.

This will never rival GTA, a pitty really.

Comparing the getaway to GTA is like comparing coca-cola to a dirty puddle in mexico.

I haven't even heard of the game so whatever advertising campain their using sux big time.

well, it's like GTA but in london with crappier controls, annoying cut scenes you can't skip, long times between saves, no side missions etc.

Good points - actually good gameplay when you get into, a well crafted london to zoom about in, Much better police AI than in san andreas - they go off at you for driving the wrong side of the road hitting other cars and can lose you quicker. Maybe less fun than GTA but pleasently different.

Most advertising was done through PS2 magazine reviews.

I guess that explains it, right now there's so much media attention on GTA San Andreas that not much else is being talked about.

MI
Back