The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

The Future of Technology in the Automotive Industry

umairaslam

affiliate
Just as cell phones are now savvier than making calls, cars can do a lot more than manage and parking. In the current year, the automotive industry has worked simultaneously with leading technology companies to create the most advanced, safest and most comfortable vehicles. Cars are becoming big companies with developed emergency braking mechanisms, shaping technology for autonomous management, better fuel efficiency and a car as a transportation service.

Here are four of the most revolutionary technologies you can expect in the near future.

1) More fuel-efficient rides

Companies like Volkswagen and General Motors electric motors recently exposed to their fleet, while Volvo said that all engines they provide, will be equipped with an electric motor in 2019. Electric vehicles are also becoming more and more reasonable, with companies like Hyundai, Kia and Toyota announcing hybrid cars under $ 30,000, indicating that fuel economy capitalization can soon be implemented around the world. In the United States, predicts that 20% to 25% of all vehicle sales by 2030 will be electric, and this number is likely to be 35% in China.
NK_FUTUCAR11_02b_2048.jpg

2) Predictive Vehicle Technology

Artificial intelligence (AI) and learning (ML) machine play an important role in the future of the automotive industry means that the most prevalent forecasting capabilities in cars, from the experience of conduct. Vehicle prediction technology can be used in the sensor method in a car that informs the owner of the need of the vehicle for the service of a mechanic. The technology will be able to evaluate its performance, act in real time and track the threats to user safety related to a car that is not in the car.

3) Self-management technology

There will be a lot of self-management innovation, and although some companies have challenged their self-drive functionality on public roads, we quite reasonably far from the fact that these cars are widely used. A number of cars already have semi-sovereign capabilities in the form of driver-assisted technology. These include automatic brake sensors, road rail sensors, recording technology incorporating blind spots, rear and front cameras, adaptive motion control and self-parking capabilities.

4) Cars as a service

Car as a service indicates a future rent a car Dubai service that will allow municipal administrators to engage in a carpooling service. Smart device owners can get a car with driverless technology that is done through a program, bars they find for their moving or transportation needs. The abundance of equipment is that it is not necessary to have a driver's license to access one of these vehicles, which facilitates the use of a driverless vehicle. Such technology can benefit from the reduced price of the mobility service and also be a safer substitute for the driver.
83459924_l-800.jpg

The bottom line...

Some of the biggest ideas in the technology industry have joined forces with automakers to restore the current mode of operation of vehicles. The rise of electric vehicles can reduce carbon emissions without breaking the bank, as more and more companies handle cars equipped with electric cars.

the engines they yield will be furnished with an electric motor by 2019. Electric vehicles are also becoming more reasonable, with companies such as Hyundai, Kia, and Toyota revealing hybrid cars under the $30,000 spot, suggesting that capitalizing in fuel

Four years after this article was written, these technologies are still being adopted. And I can already see how many electric cars are around, even though I don't live in the richest country. You know, I like the direction the world is going now. I like the fact that cars are getting better and safer and more environmentally friendly every year. Not long ago I visited Riga where there were FIVE Tesla's next to that car service. And they were just quietly charging. In my country it's rare to see something like that. So I am happy to live in that time.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the same way, the marketing is going to be automated. there are different tools available in the market that is related to automated marketing. So it is also the future of marketing.

Energy and fuel distribution infrastructure is the real issue at this point --you are right.

The major oil companies are trying to milk the cow dry --before it's hamburger meat or dog food ...

banners
Back