The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

The Free Advertising Blog

StephenR

affiliate
I'm opening this up to you all first. I just launched my search engine optimized Free Advertising Blog. Registered users can post up to 2 posts per day on the blog in three (3) advertising categories. I purchased this domain some time ago and have been waiting for technology to finally catch up.

I need to get a better design layout on it but this will do for now. In addition, I'll be adding more regular content to the site. I would appreciate your feedback both good and bad.

FYI..yes, I am working with a programmer to ensure this free resource is not abused. I've already implemented many spam protection features so we shall see. Pings are only done three (3) times per day...and seriously...do any of you really put much stock in pings anymore? The benefit is in your pages ranking in the SE's and organic foot traffic. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Woo Hoo. Plus I have it coded to only ping three times a day. Anything else would be spammy and I HATE SPAM. The main thing people will get is numerous quaility backlinks to their site. As long as everyone follows the rules I'll be a happy camper.....Otherwise I'll come down like the right hand of God. LOL!

As long as everyone follows the rules I'll be a happy camper.

Too bad everyone online can't play fair - but I hope you don't get too much spam. Best of Luck!
icon14.gif

I got a bunch of customized spam filters in place that virtually reduce any spam on the blog to ZERO. However, right now I'm having some coding problems with the dashboard....good thing it's in beta testing ;)

OK, it appears I have all the bugs worked out now. Please let me know if you experience any problems posting to the blog or how I can make it easier for you to use. If you're unsure of how to make a classied post please review my Posting Directions

Take care!

Right on Mike =) I'm thinking about getting rid of the press release category since everyone thinks their promo is a press release. LOL.

banners
Back