The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything The email subject is the first door part 2

Venezuelan marketer

affiliate
Hello friends, I hope you are well. Today we will continue with the second part of yesterday's post about how to get the most out of the subject line in email campaigns.

The subject line is the door of a house and no one walks through a door with bad paint and maintenance. :affiliatefix:

3): Use analogies that go with your message:

Storytelling has been with us for millions of years, nothing better than starting a story with a good hook.

For example use in your subject line: "My grandfather always told me so". We all have grandparents who tell us stories and you can use that to connect with your product, let's say your grandfather told you a story about how he bought his grandfather's house and how he bought it.

counts you as working hard for it and you use that reference in your campaign. Let's say you say you bought your first car doing affiliate marketing because your grandfather told you doing what you love and with passion you get what you want. There you have a good story to connect to and it's all thanks to the

4) Use basic emotions:

We are all emotional beings no matter how rational we are sure we are. You just need the right words and a precise emotion to awaken a wave of feelings.

Example subject line: "Are you happy right now? With this you are asking a question not to the rational part of your reader but to the limbic system where emotions are managed and by attacking directly there, people will open your message because they will question their reality.

Remember to make the subject line match the body and content of the email.

If you like my publication please like it and I will know that I must continue to help them with all the value possible :cool:

That's all for now. Tomorrow will be the third and last part

I hope you liked it and have a good afternoon :affiliatefix:

banners
Back