“Adavice”/  “1Win

The email subject is the first door final part

Venezuelan marketer

affiliate
Finally we have reached the last part. So let's move on to direct action:

5): Use titles that create curiosity.

If an email subject line says this:

"I was duped for 5 years."

You would surely think what happened to that person and curiosity would make you open the email.

A curious title works as long as the content of the email goes along with it. Because if you talk about something that happened to you 5 years ago and then come out with a cheeky offer then my friend you are dead to your list.

6): Use the deadly sins:

This may sound strange to you and it's not that I want to tell you to commit a diabolical act. It's just that the sins are emotions themselves and people always respond to them:

Let's say you use the sin of anger in your matter simply:

"I'm fed up."

Let's say the content of your email would be that you're upset because you're sick of seeing how people don't quit their jobs to take up entrepreneurship and make their dreams come true.

"I'm tired of seeing talented people dying a job they hate so it's time for me to act."

First: the title appealed because it is short and precise you already express a strong emotion and people will want to know what happens.

Second: The story of your email is totally in line with the subject and many people will feel identified so if you have an offer or lead magnet to offer to clear their "anger" then they will accept it.

This has been all for now I will continue to write about other topics in this forum and I hope I can help you. Always remember that the email subject line is a powerful weapon and you must use it properly.

If you like this post please like it so I can continue to support everyone here. :affiliatefix:

Great tips .The title of your email its one of the most important part from entire email as this make the diference if people open your emails .You need to br smart to create atractive line emails

Yes, Subject is the doorway to any email because that catches the attention of the recipient. There are certain standard to draft a email and its subject line which doesn’t push the email to spam and also make the recipient to open it
But, Closing of the email is also equally important because that speaks about the professionalism and about the brand (Contact information, trust, reassurance) and also make the recipient to remember the brand and its logo

73% of millennials want to convey business through email and 59% of the people have said their purchasing decision is based on email marketing. So drafting a perfect email is more important to convert the leads to conversion.

MI
Back