The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

'The Dojo' upgrade???

swtp43

affiliate
I don't know if this appropriate here or not. I am new to this forum and have struggled with other methods of making money online. I had a membership to a site the will remain NAMS-less and was very disappointed. When I joined the copy and hype used said it was a place where experienced members would help others. The help I got was a link to either their or someone else's product. If I wanted the answer I had to buy more crap which would undoubtedly have been incomplete.

Anyway, I want to join 'The Dojo' but know only what is in the copy. Has anyone reading this upgraded to 'The Dojo' and would you tell me a little about it? If I join, I will have to borrow the funds for it and I can't afford to be throwing money at empty promises, if they are empty. I am reading the eBook now and this fellow seems sincere but my experiences online have made me just a little gun shy.

I would appreciate anything anyone has to share.

Thanks, swtp43 (alex)

Want success to internet marketing - stop to look something what will fill your pockets in no time.

There is NO ANY place where somebody will tell you EXACTLY what you should do to get money in your pocket. And if you want to borrow money for something like that, then this is really not the way you should start your carrier in IM :)

Good Luck

Mate, if you need to borrow $147 than you need to figure it out how to get some steady cash offline first.... If you don't have a job, no income, no economies at least, how would you support yourself for the next few months which are the hardest and you won't make a dime(only if you are very lucky). If you are a kid that is supported by parents, that's another story, but even so, everyone should have some economies.

If you are broke/no job/no income, put your life in order first, than get to affiliate marketing, it's not easy money overnight.

I thank you all for your input but NOT one of you answered my question. Your opinions, although not relevant to what I asked, are appreciated. I am retired and on Social Security and not as impoverished as you may think. Yes, my funds are limited and that is why I am interested in IM at all. I want to correct and enhance my financial situation.

I am well aware that it will be a long haul and that is why I am concerned about the type of training offered. I am not a dreamer who fancies overnight success. I already have a ton of training material focused on CPA Mktg and I could just use that, but I want and need the interaction with other like minded people and NOT cynics. I don't need to pay for criticism, I have plenty of that between my own ears. My experience in life has been that I learn best with the interaction I hope to experience here. Going it alone is not working for me. I am not the type person that can focus on one thing and not be distracted. Maybe the three of you are and my hat is off to you!

In any case, I have gone ahead and enrolled to 'The Dojo' today. I only hope the quality of the training will be as touted in the offer copy.

Thank you all, swtp43 (alex)

Last edited:
ꜛꜛ All the best for you. I only wish that you don't get overwhelmed by the very detailed information The Dojo offers.

I would recommend to you, decide on a method and then stick with it and go into detail.

It takes time and persistence, and a lot you will learn only by trial and error. Be patient and stick with it :)

MI
Back