The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

The DO NOT TRUST List!

for what its worth, even tho its kinda passed by, I will vouch for Silent too, hes a bit wacky :) , but he's legit, he wouldnt scanm anyone knowingly.

cpachamp1 is a Scammer

cpachamp1 is a scammer.

scammed me 80k fans Page

BE GEWARNED !!!

[11:05:44] cpachamp1: not now..

[11:17:51] Binsibar Powers: like the pages
[11:17:58] cpachamp1: liked..
[11:18:06] cpachamp1: hi email email
[11:18:07] cpachamp1: like mine
[11:18:09] cpachamp1: and give me email
[11:18:22] cpachamp1: mine net is slow.. so be patient..
[11:18:43] cpachamp1: another?
[11:18:48] Binsibar Powers: my email
[11:18:58] cpachamp1: another?
[11:19:11] Binsibar Powers: your turn
[11:19:16] cpachamp1: u said 70k..
[11:19:19] cpachamp1: make me on both..
[11:19:21] cpachamp1: ?
[11:19:39] cpachamp1: i open panel..
[11:19:40] cpachamp1: mine
[11:20:09] Binsibar Powers: ok done
[11:21:10] Binsibar Powers: lol

we had use a coder named william burgess. we has given him a project to work on and he gave us noithing but excuses and also required a deposit when most other coders did not require one. after 3 or 4 excuses in a row and a request to re-explain the entire project we dropped him. pretty sure he is either dumb or a scammer. stay away. we will probably have to sue him

I usually dont do this because i believe i am above it but i will nominate Galaxy Leads. since Ed believes it is ok to post libel against anyone who he doesn't agree with. I do believe the reason this "CPA Network" has a problem with us is that we refused to lie on their tax forms. He has been warned several time about this by Tom from Shiftcode/Performa...yet he continues to post vulgar, obscene things about anyone who he doesn't like. Very professional and businesslike. this person only used four letter words when communicating with most people. and I wouldn't even be posting this if he has not sent my wife a personal text message calling her a C@#$. Most larger networks wont work with him because of what he has attempted to do to other people. We have just had to spend most of the day trying to fix a website that him and some others helped destroy out of spite, which we don't mind doing since we are always willing to help.

Oh the reason why Ed sent my wife a text message calling her a C@#$%? because he has only a referral only account and is owed less then 30.00 on it. he was supposed to be paid net 60 as per TOS but we went ahead and paid him to end the matter.

I would not recommend using him.. if you do don't do anything to make him upset. one publisher dropped some of his offers to pick up ours and he completely destroyed their website by deleting templates and moving things all over the place.. most everything was deleted. The victim trusted the owner and gave access to panel to incorporate some changes but once the owner found out some of his leads were being dropped all the damage was done. Real class act

If you use him don't drop him..because if you do he will spend all his time trying to ruin your business. We have now seen 3 people go through this. Not a coincidence.

I'd add profit kings media in here too. Guys claim not having payment threshold and paying weekly no matter what, then after months of never receiving their first payment but only email excuses, they suspended my account cause they were "clearing house of inactive affiliates". Like anybody would keep sending traffic after not being payed. Yeah right.

Cheers.

Arvie Bibanco and James Portelo from Arviate. Both scammers, both scammed me and never sent traffic to my campaigns, then blocked/removed me on FB, LinkedIN, Skype, etc.

How did they scam you if they never sent traffic to your campaigns? Unless you prepaid them $$ ?

MI
Back