The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

The Decline of Reading in The Age of Information

caiclo

Dear All,

I want to share with you the below and I want to know if you agree or disagree..

Reading takes us on a journey, broadening our horizons. It allows us to visualize vivid scenes, even if the author is visually impaired. Books provide knowledge and empower us, while social media can distract and affect our focus. Choosing books wisely is crucial, as browsing aimlessly can be overwhelming. Some books may tempt us but not align with our interests. Non-fiction authors draw from experience or diverse reading. It's essential to make the most of our reading time and avoid books with little benefit.

https://themindnest.com/?p=102

* Edited by Admin *
* Re-Edited to Original Text *
* Edited by Admin *
* Re-Edited to Original Text *

Last edited:
I read a lot, but never fiction for years. I'll watch a movie (version or original screenplay).

I think that the digital publishing arena, with regard to current events, scientific ideas and news of advancements is far more accessible to the general public that such information was available 40 years ago.

People sat mindlessly and watched TV 40 years ago --today the same people do YouTube and Social Media.

Well social media has advantages and disavantages and it depends how you use it
I am agree that majority of people lose precious time scroling all day
But they are also smart people who use social media to build a business and they achieve their dream with the help of social media ?

MI
Back