The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

The Bitcoin, Litecoin thread....

Hey K, Alex,

If you guys sharing risk, let me know. I may come in on this! I DO NOT want to read in 3 months K talking about his Ferrari and Alex showing off his new personalized license plate "CoinPays"!

Yes thinking of making a litecoin investment - where can I buy them?

The most popular place for purchasing altcoins (bitcoin alternatives) including litecoins is BTC-e.com.

And to anyone that is thinking about investing in bitcoins and looking to learn more reddit.com/r/bitcoin is a good resource to check out.

When I first learned about Bitcoin it was a couple of years ago and from a friend that was fully into mining them.

He would tell me about how Bitcoin was an amazing technology and that I should invest in mining equipment and blah blah blah but at that stage I didn't really think much of it.

It wasn't until much later that I really started to research them and to use them for myself that I saw the potential in the idea.

Just think about it for a second... a currency that allows you to send money to anyone, anywhere in the world pretty much instantly, anonymously and for a tiny fraction of the cost that PayPal and banks charge.

No waiting long periods of time to send your money to relatives half way across the world. No huge currency conversion fees every time you get an international payment. No 'brazzers.com' popping up on your credit card statement. No going to the freaking bank even.

Not a bad idea right?

And sure people will say "the government will eventually shut it down!".

But just look at how well they managed to stop piracy.

Last week, the German Federal Ministry of Finance has recognized Bitcoins as official currency.

This gives the whole thing a new legal security, and makes it slowly but surely very interesting.

Especially since in some shops in Berlin customers can already pay with Bitcoins :) :

232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv5475%3Dot%3E348%3A%3D864%3D325%3DXROQDF%3E266894562%3A25%3Bot1lsi

[pic © tagesschau de]

banners
Back