The big list of Video Marketing sites.

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
thebiglistofvideomarketingsites.png

The big list of Video Marketing sites.

This is a list of video marketing site similar to YouTube. All these sites will in some way allow you to upload your videos to their directories. You should never limit yourself to using just one site and i advice testing all of the following.

The List

DailyMotion
Yahoo
Photobucket
Rediff
4Shared
MetaCafe
MySpace
Veoh
Esnips
Vimeo
USTREAM
Jokeroo
BlogTV
StupidVideo
HowCast
VideoVat
VideoWebTown
MindBites
MyVideo
MyTopClip
Break
ClipShack
EbaumsWorld
Facebook
IViewTube
KewEgo
MojoFlix
TinyPic
ThatsHow
VTorial
Google
Buzznet
LiveLeak
Blip
ClipFish
LiveStream
VideoJug
FunnyOrDie
TVLesson
VideoJug

Last edited:
Huge List K, There's a software called Video Marketing Robot, which let's you upload your video to 100 directories approx.

Nice list!

In my experience most of the smaller video sites bring in very minimal views by just uploading to the actual site itself but if you can get them ranking in the search engines then you can get a bit more exposure that way and can rank for a wide variety of keyword variations.

For example if you've got a video about training your dog then on one site you can target the SEO phrase "How to Train Your Dog", on another "Best Ways to Train Your Dog", on another "Dog Training Guide" etc. They're also a great way to build backlinks to your site as most of the video sites allow you to include a link somewhere on the page.

Anyone know if there's some kind of software out there that can automate the submission of this stuff that also allows you to spin the titles and description? I could probably do it with uBot but it would take some time set up and wonder if there's something already pre-built to do this.

Nice list!

In my experience most of the smaller video sites bring in very minimal views by just uploading to the actual site itself but if you can get them ranking in the search engines then you can get a bit more exposure that way and can rank for a wide variety of keyword variations.

For example if you've got a video about training your dog then on one site you can target the SEO phrase "How to Train Your Dog", on another "Best Ways to Train Your Dog", on another "Dog Training Guide" etc. They're also a great way to build backlinks to your site as most of the video sites allow you to include a link somewhere on the page.

Anyone know if there's some kind of software out there that can automate the submission of this stuff that also allows you to spin the titles and description? I could probably do it with uBot but it would take some time set up and wonder if there's something already pre-built to do this.

I smell a case study coming on.....

Huge List K, There's a software called Video Marketing Robot, which let's you upload your video to 100 directories approx.
First I wanted to recommend "VideoCounter[dot]com" that can upload one vid simultaneously on 60 portals (including youtube), but that is damn expensive.

Therefore thanks for your post, King: I have checked through the decriptions of Video Marketing Robot v3 that allows uploads to 200+ platforms, is cheaper (as a WSO $ 97) and - now it comes to Jay's question - seems to allow spinning.

Hi Jay,
I have have no personal experience with the following software, but after the recommendation of King (s. above) I read through the description of " Video Marketing Robot v3" and I found the following:
"Advanced Content Spinning ..."[FONT=&quot] →[/FONT] more on the WSO site:
http[:]//www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/649467-hot-video-marketing-robot-v2-97-wf-special-rank-video-results-google-n-hrs-sold-out.html

Please let us know what you think about it, or, if you test it, let us know your experience!

banners
Back