“Adavice”/  “1Win

The BIG CPA tips Thread!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
I want this thread to be famous guys

all i want you to do is make any posts you like with serious advice and tips for CPA Newbies!

Keep them short and good!

Lets do this.

My favorite (and possibly the cheesiest) saying I like to dish out to those getting their feet wet in CPA:

Don't jump on the bandwagon - go after the steering wheel.

It may sound obvious, but the all-too common question of "what are other big earners doing" is dissolving your creativity. The only way you're going to maximize potential is by paving your own path. Don't be afraid to put on your crazy hat and push the button on something new.

work hard - play hard

Great Quote. New publishers need to remember to keep pushing themselves. One thing that helped me tremendously. Ask yourself "How much is my brain worth? Are you
worth $7/hr they pay at Mcdonalds? Or are you worth the $1k/day your website earns on autopilot? Whatever your level I'm sure that question will motivate you to the next level!

As a newbie to the CPA world, I subscribe to Zig Ziglar's quote: “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude” :)

I would say " If you have a good idea, go with it while you are motivated this will give you a 100% chance at returns...Letting it sit there, while you try to perfect it gives you a chance at 0% returns!"

Some good stuff in here, but all cliches aside some real advice is stick to one thing. I see it all the time people jumping from one idea to the next and instead of killing the one thing, they fail at all of them. If you put your mind to something you can succeed, but be real with yourself, there's only so many hours in a day and only so much space in your mind for marketing ideas before you start to burnout.

I think I've seen most of the stuff in this thread on cheesy posters back when I used to have to work in an office for a living. Here's a real tip, get off your ass and make some fan pages.

Build a website (and I really mean build, not steal) but do it yourself - pick a content you're interested in (games, educational, finance, fashion, whatever, even funny quotes & jokes) and never STOP updating it - when I browse the web, I very often send inquiries to people whos websites I liked. It doesn't matter what you're running in the meantime - it can be email promotion or you can be promoting offers via social media, but your website stays. Invest in your website's development and do it for yourself! Make your own logo, your own content, tell your friends about it, do your best to make it as popular as possible (of course if you're looking for US offers it'll be best to make it popular among the US users, if you're looking for international offers - try to make it popular in the countries you've picked.) When we see a nice looking website, we'll be sure to contact you first and offer you campaigns corresponding to your site's content + a personal attitude because of all the work you've done on it!
You will not be considered a newbie or even if you are - having a good and professional looking website means to me you care about what you do and I can expect good results on your end! Even if you fail the first time, there'll always be a second chance for a person who's not giving up!

Some good stuff in here, but all cliches aside some real advice is stick to one thing. I see it all the time people jumping from one idea to the next and instead of killing the one thing, they fail at all of them. If you put your mind to something you can succeed, but be real with yourself, there's only so many hours in a day and only so much space in your mind for marketing ideas before you start to burnout.

Good advice! +1

MI
Back