The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

The Best Way to Find an Products Top Affiliates

kennyk3

affiliate
Hello,

I'm trying to do some research for my affiliate marketing campaigns and I'd like to know the best way to find a products top affiliates. Is there a way to research and find the top selling affiliates for a particular product.

Thanks.

Hi Kenny,

There's some affiliate recruiting software I've been hearing managers talking about but I can't remember the name. I've been trying to find it for you.

The other thing is you can search Google and assume the highest ranking sites are probably fairly successful affiliates.

Thanks Rob.

No, the one I'm thinking of is something like Systrix at least
that's how I have it in my head, but that's not it.

Thanks for the help everyone. I've tried to do some keyword research and find affiliates, but I'm not having much luck. Do you think affiliate Elite is worth the money?

Hi Kenny,
May I ask how experienced you are in affiliate marketing.

I just think, and please don't shoot me down, but I think if you are relatively new to affiliate marketing, then trying to find out what top affiliates are promoting may not be the way to go.

It may be more appropriate for you to find a product that you are comfortable with i.e have some knowledge about and that has a market for it and learn the ropes with that first

Of course if you are some really savvy affiliate then do ignore my comment and perhaps have a laugh at it:p

No, the one I'm thinking of is something like Systrix at least
that's how I have it in my head, but that's not it.

It's called Syntryx, and the guys who run/sell/license it are awesome and very helpful. :)

Software for research

I hope there is some affiliate software to do some research and this may help you to find the top affiliate products.

banners
Back