The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

The best methods for effective copywriting in any niche

carlasimmons86

affiliate
Hi,
I've been working as a copywriter for about half an year, but only in a few spheres, so can you tell me what are some ways to learn how to write for any topic?
Can a person master that and be more responsive when the offers come?

Unless it's astrophysics or brain surgery it's pretty hard to learn.

But once you learn the basic principles any market is fairly easy to write for.

You learn the basic principles by reading and practicing.

Also, learn some human psychology so you can handle the clients.

Understand your product or service's touch points and your customer's pain points and capitalize on them.
Selling is selling basically --and people are people.
Say as little as needed and don't talk your customer to boredom --they'll just leave.

It isn't easy to write about unfamiliar or dull topics. However, this shouldn't prevent you from creating engaging content. There are some tips you can keep in mind to write about any topics:

- Try using the product to see what it’s all about
- Good research is the secret turning out great content
- Put you put yourself in your target audience shoes and speak to them

As an email marketer, effective copy is everything, especially for subject lines. It's incredible the difference in open and engagements rates when you take the time to write good copy. In my experience, the best way to increase engagement in email marketing is to always plant the seed of curiosity.

Here is an example of two subject lines which when split tested saw subject line 2 have a 35% higher open rate.

Subject line 1 (Provided by the client): Visit the Island of Crete this summer
Subject line 2 (Split test request by me to client): This should be your next summer holiday

Subject line 2 leaves a decent amount of curiosity for the user to want to open the email and read more. Naturally the actual body content needs to be equally well written and more information must be volunteered but just getting them to open is a major step forward.

hope this helps someone.

For this reason it’s important that you understand the basics of the practice known as “copywriting.” Copywriting refer to the process of writing content that inspires people to action, making it a highly relevant field of study for webmaster in any niche or industry.

1. what I want you to do
  2. what you could do
Pretty simple marketing psychology -- not so self-centered by the author/speaker
You will always close more sales if you talk with people rather than talk at them <Truth ;)

I am also a copywriter and I am still not that expert in all of the niche. It's really hard to know everything knowing that my brain is not like a sponge that would just remember ALL of the articles I read so I suggest you just focus on one niche and for sure you would be expert on that and can fastly reply for questions and create an article.

banners
Back