The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

The BEST Content Writer - 100% Satisfaction, or Your Money Back!

The IM Strategists

affiliate
Still Struggling With Your Content?

My Fellow Internet Marketing Friends, are you looking for unique, search engine optimized and well researched content? You have come to the right place. We can fulfill all of your content requirements according to your specifications. We are established as a trusted content service provider in many forums for more than a year and have written content for plenty of satisfied clients. We take pride in the fact that we boast of a writing team of the very best writers, who were all carefully selected after many rounds of intensive tests and interviews.

Introducing: The BEST WRITING SERVICE that BLOWS the competition away...

The BEST Content Writer - 100% Satisfaction, or Your Money Back! Amazing Reviews!

Here's what you get with our writing services:

• 100% Original and Unique Articles
  • 100% Copyscape Approved: No More Paying for Copyscape Premium to Check for Plagiarism.
  • Interesting, Engaging, Filler-Free Articles
  • SE0 Friendly and Google Panda & Penguin Approved
  • Free Professional Proofreading: No More Hiring of Editors and Proofreaders
  • Industry-Leading Turnaround Time
  • No More Wasting Time Looking For Reliable Article Writers. We Are Here to Stay For the Long Term.
  • Zero Risk: Unlimited Revisions Backed by a Rock-Solid 30-day Money-Back Guarantee
30 DAY 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

If you are not satisfied with our articles in any way (which very, very rarely happens), we offer unlimited revisions within 7 days of article delivery. If this doesn't work, you are still covered by our ROCK-SOLID 30 Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee (Fm proud to say this has NEVER happened before).

Review Copy Special Offer! All packages at 50% off from now till 31 Jan!

• Starter Package -1000 words (Try out our services!)$2/ 100 words for only ($20) $10
  • Bronze Package -5000 words (Save 10%!)$1.80/ 100 words for only ($90) $45
  • Silver Package -10,000 words (Save 15%!)$1.70/ 100 words for only ($170) $85
  • Gold Package -20,000 words (Save 25%!) – Most Popular!$1.50/ 100 words for only ($300) $150
  • Platinum Package -40,000 words (Save 40%!) – Best Value!$1.20/ 100 words for only ($480) $240

To order:

Step 1: PM me your article requirements with the following information:

• How many articles you need
  • How many words per article
  • Article topics and keywords
  • Any other special instructions

Step 2: I will reply your PM with the paypal email and amount for payment.

Step 3: Pay for the articles.

Step 4: Sit back, relax and enjoy a cuppa as we do our work.

For further inquiry of our service please contact us.

Email: theimstrategists@gmail.com

Free Review Copies in front!

I am giving away 5 FREE Review Copies to the first 5 people who replied on this thread. You can order an article of up to 500 words for FREE.

Due to the overwhelming response for our article writing service, we would like to announce a CRAZY THANK YOU SALE for our bestselling service to thank all our customers for your support!

Starting immediately, all the rates of our packages will be reduced by $0.20 for every 100 words. That means, you can now enjoy our awesome articles at the cheapest rate of $1 per 100 words (for Platinum Package)!

Our prices have never been so low before, and we agree that it is INSANE VALUE. If you have always wanted to try out our writing services which so many customers are raving about, now is the best time! So grab the packages before we come to our senses!!! :)

Starter Package 1,000 words = $18 ($1.8 per 100 words)
Bronze Package 5,000 words = $80 ($1.6 per 100 words)
Silver Package 10,000 words = $150 ($1.5 per 100 words)
Gold Package 20,000 words = $260 ($1.3 per 100 words)
Platinum 40,000 words = $400 ($1 per 100 words)

it looks really good services, i will discuss with my team and will get back to you to buy your services. thanks for posting about your nice service.

MI
Back