The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

The basic step to online success

Sandra88

affiliate
If your newbie to online marketing,i'd advice you to learn keyword research as i think this is the fundamental step to building a successful website. Many newbies build websites targeting keywords with too many competition and then wonder why their website doesn't rank even after consistent back-linking. Knowing how to do keyword research will help you discover hundreds of low competition keywords which you can use to build a website around. Monetizing a website with no traffic is pointless so make sure you do learn proper keyword research in order to have a successful website which generates enough revenue to cover your monthly costs.

This is a very valid technique. Low competition keywords are often the stepping stone to ranking for tougher keywords. The trick is to write enough pages well, and please human visitors.

True, I can speak from experience.......my very first website was a total flop because I just jumped into it without even doing any research. I thought if I build it they will come...boy was I wrong. Obviously one learns from ones mistakes, and doing keyword research is one of the things I've learned to do now.

Finding low competition keywords is actually not too difficult.

When I first looked into Internet marketing, I didn't even know what a keyword was. I think a lot of people are still unclear on what they are and how they work, so they just throw up a site without doing their research.

Yes thats absolutely right!

To just name a few article and video marketing require keyword to determine your
indexing with google and to be found by them as well..

It does play a major part in marketing..:)

Another option is to write articles on content sites like Squidoo and Hubpages. Test and see what does well and then develop sites around those terms.
This can save a lot of frustration.

I couldnt agree more, i have done many misstakes whit keyword research :mad:

Is there somekind of checklist what to think about when selecting a keyword?

Keywords are a big part of internet marketing,but the biggest thing any one can do is get a squeeze page setup.A squeeze page is IMO the biggest thing anyone can do.Find you a niche and do your keyword research then set up a squeeze page,and start driving traffic to that page.

Anyone will tell you the money is in the list a list of names and email address that you get from your squeeze page.You can average $1 per person on your list per month.Lets say you have 500 people on your list that is $500 PER MONTH.What if you had 1,000 or 5,000 you can see where this will make you the money you want.

This is what I do and I'm making a nice income from this.Try it and see if it works for you,all the big names in internet marketing are doing the same thing but they mite not tell you this.

Wish you all the luck in the world with your internet marketing.
Brian

banners
Back