The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Thailand Newbie

Thailife

Hello everyone

Just been taking a look around the forum and there's some interesting threads on here ;) . My names Stephen and i'm from England although i Have been living in Thailand for about four years now. With my fulltime job been flexible and having lot's of time on my hands i have decided to have a go at marketing myself.

If you haven't already checked i do have a website but it's not optimized yet and it's a travel based site offering hotel bookings. I'm trying to build this site by multi streaming products within the site. My main goal is to sell textiles worldwide from thailand but of course i need to build the site before i get to that stage.

I've had some funny kind of people who seem very reluctant to really open their minds and thoughts to me and offer me true advice that will make things work for me. I'm the kind of person who really listens and i don't prefer to waist people's time. Please if you have any suggestions that will help me enhance my travel site, i'm all ears. I'm always interested in trying other avenues with programs as long as their reputation is good and the payouts real. My site is affiliated but so far it's only one company. Hopefully the rest will follow soon.

I see people from all over the world around this forum and i think it's an opportunity for us all to thrive on the net as long as we stay tuned and try different things. If anyone needs any assistance from my side of the world with marketing in some way maybe i can help when i get my site finalised.

Cheers for listening
stephen

Hi Stephen,

Welcome to 5 Star! We are a pretty diverse and world wide group.

You should try to hook up with Chris Sanderson from AMWSO. He is British and lives in Thailand. He runs one of the top outsourced affiliate management companies and they manage lots of great affiliate programs. www.amwso.com

I can't see your site in your profile. I think I need to change something in the admin panel that is not set up quite right.

Best of luck with your site! Come back often and ask questions and we will try to help!

Linda Buquet said:
Hi Stephen,

Welcome to 5 Star! We are a pretty diverse and world wide group.

You should try to hook up with Chris Sanderson from AMWSO. He is British and lives in Thailand. He runs one of the top outsourced affiliate management companies and they manage lots of great affiliate programs. www.amwso.com

I can't see your site in your profile. I think I need to change something in the admin panel that is not set up quite right.

Best of luck with your site! Come back often and ask questions and we will try to help!

I have heard of Chris Anderson it was only last week I had him on my skype contact list but deleted skype to use another program. I will contact him now you mentioned it to see if he has some concrete info in affiliate programs.

Thanks

MI
Back