textlinkbrokers.com should really be called textlink spammer

temi

affiliate
Person details:
First name: Karen
Last name: Boswick
City: -----------
E-mail: karen@thetextlinkbrokers.com

I noticed that you have a really high quality games site, , and that you are actively looking for link exchange partners. If you are interested, we would like to pay you $100-$200 to link to a few of our client\'s quality, relevant sites. Or, if you just want to simply exchange links, we have links on many sites that we would be willing to trade.

Thank you for your time,

Karen Boswick
Textlinkbrokers.com
karen@thetextlinkbrokers.com

textlinkbrokers.com, the internet\'s largest link broker is a division of 360 Enterprises, Inc. and is registered with the Better Business Bureau.

Any unsolicited email is a Spam opt in or not. The idiots also send me the email multiple times via different email addresses.

Hi Temi,

We apologize for sending you email that you do not wish to receive.

I hate spam as much as the next guy, which is why we take every precaution to email only those that have requested it. In order to prevent problems such as this, we take many precautions.

1. We only email people who are interested in doing link exchanges.
2. Although we use a template for our emails, every email is sent by a human.
3. Our emailers visit every site that we email and look for those who have link exchange directories, or those who have stated that they are interested in link exchanges.
4. Our system prevents sending email to the same website or email twice.

Unfortunatly, no system is perfect. One problem is when webmasters such as yourself have several websites. Theres no way for us to detect when the same webmaster has several email addresses and/or websites.

As far as our research of the can-spam act shows, it is completly acceptable to email people when they have stated that they are interested in having you do so. Our emails are not illegitamit. We have the purest intentions of trading links, or buying them, with every site we email. In fact. I think our emails and intentions are ten times better then the standard legitamate link exchange emails that webmasters such as yourselves receive everyday. We have many relevant, high quality, sites to exchange links on for every site that we email.

If for some reason my guys have made mistakes and emailed you about link exchanges, and you have not expressed interest in doing link exchanges, please let me know. I will take whatever steps necessary to address the issue.

We also have the ability to add emails and websites to our system. I know its a bit of work but if you want to send me a list I will make sure it gets put on it.

I sincerly do not wish to email those who are not interested, so please let me know if there is some sort of bug in our system where my guys are making mistakes in assuming that you are interested in doing link exchanges.

Jarrod Hunt
CEO of Textlinkbrokers.com

MI
Back