The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Text Link Prices getting more expensive!!!

temi

affiliate
I went to one of the leading text link ads selling website today, I found that their prices seem to have gone up by about 100%, its increadible. I also noticed most directories seem to be charging more now, has anyone else noticed this?

Well i can't make a declaration because i only know the new prizes, but I see that placing content relevant links on a quality website can generate a very nice revenue, better than the usual ads programs.

Well all I can say is my prices have not gone up and once you have advertised with us any future advertising is half price :D

That is nice to know JoyB, do you mean if I buy new links on your site I will get it half price or when I renew my current link I will get it half price or both?

Hi Temi,

You get it half price as long as you re-advertise the same site. For example, if you advertised this site for 6 months you can advertise this site again for another 6 months, half price :)

I went to one of the leading text link ads selling website today, I found that their prices seem to have gone up by about 100%, its increadible. I also noticed most directories seem to be charging more now, has anyone else noticed this?

its a good thing there are webmaster forums like this wherein members can buy/sell links directly without going to Link brokers.

Comletely agree with you, you get better deal dealing directly without middleman which is good for both buy and seller

Hi guy, i was thinking about this topic recently. I think the reasons can be found in google's algorith change. The quality link populary is more important day by day.

Thanks for that info Bagi, so you think its because Goolge has attached more importance to the quality of the links when ranking a site?

Absolutely. I do belive and experienced that sandbox exist and if you start a new website and want to impove your ranking for competetive key phrases that will demand several link from high PR trusted domains. A direct link from those sites worth the prize. Webmasters can buy google's trust by links or of course they can wait.

Well, lets just say Text-Link-Ads.com is pretty expensive, i useually get my text links from reputable webmasters who are suggested to me. Also iv payed upto $5,000 for a text link, once on a PR9 site, and payed $2,500 for a blog post on a PR8 blog with an alexa of 2,000ish

With text links you get for what you pay for :D

I use an agency to advertise my site on my behalf and they obtain advertisers who want to show text links on my site. Works very well, and I haven`t increased my prices since I started with the scheme. ;)

It`s no good getting greedy, I`d rather have more people paying a lower amount than rely on just a few paying more.

It`s no good getting greedy, I`d rather have more people paying a lower amount than rely on just a few paying more.

I agree 100%

I have very cheap text link ads available at my site and I have no intentions of putting up the prices :)

I agree!! Although I make part of my living filling the needs of people gaining position and PR, I notice that the link prices are going out the roof (supply and demand)!! If you want a 7, or an 8, forget it!! I will ALWAYS stay reasonable!!

...iv payed upto $5,000 for a text link, once on a PR9 site, and payed $2,500 for a blog post on a PR8 blog with an alexa of 2,000ish

With text links you get for what you pay for :D

...would you care to share exactly what benefit you got from those links? ... traffic / PR effect on your sites etc.

banners
Back