The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Templatemonster affiliates

bochgoch

affiliate
Is anyone a Templatemonster affiliate, anyone got any stories / experiences to share of Templatemonster?

I don't have any stories, but I think there's a bundle of them out there already.

I tried to research if it's worth in a year or 2 back, but don't remember exactly what I came up with.

But I don't think it is very profitable, but again this is only my opinion. Could very well be wrong.

Another good alternative is becoming a godaddy/wild west domain reseller.

I think u can make like 70 - 80 cents per domain and they have a transparent software system set up.

They are okay, they pay you via MoneyBooker, like me, they don't like paypal, they used to pay me via paypal before they switched to Moneybooker

There are over 50K Template monster affiliates as far as I know. Some of them are making nice money, some not.
As with any other website you have to put time into developing your original Template Monster store and do a lot of promotion.

I know some affiliates spend thousands of dollars a month on AdWords and still have enough left for themselves.

I got a few of these sites, as SkinnerW mentioned - there are untold of these sites out.

We got 8 of them on UK domains and promote them through our directories alone and now got some heavy links pointing back to one of them especially.

See how they progress in the future - long term and slowly!

I've been running TM for about 6 weeks on one of my sites ... some strange statistics and no sales yet - perhaps I'll look for an alternative ...

They are okay, they pay you via MoneyBooker, like me, they don't like paypal, they used to pay me via paypal before they switched to Moneybooker

paypal must have kicked them out. i use to receive payment through paypal too.

MI
Back