The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Tell me what you think of Fiverr. Is there traffic worth it?

I've had a couple of good things made by fiverr sellers but the one time I tried an ad placement, didn't get anything out of it, conversion wise. Sort of put me off trying again, at least for a while.

From what I've read, it seems that people consider the traffic on there to be low quality or botted (is that a word?).

I haven't tried it (at least yet) but a person might get better traction with the offline advertising offered on there, i.e. campuses, flyer/post card handouts, etc.

We used to work with Feverr few times. Actually as always it depends on user, not source itself. Had 1 positive result, and 1 no-result. Works good for running incent campaigns.

Well, if you think about it, $5 for a month's banner advertising (for example) is almost nothing. If you were to buy the same ad space on a popular blog from BuySellAds or someplace like that, it would cost TONS more. There's a reason for that.

Still, as @Dispply said, I imagine that the traffic would work for some types of offers. Apparently, incent. :)

Good news is that it only costs $5 to test and find out.

I would say no but it depends what you are wanting from the traffic, if your trying to build a highly targeted list then I would avoid the traffic you get from Fiver, it will probably not convert even if you are offering a free offer to join your list good luck trying to get them to open you future emails or even buy from you if they haven't un-subscribed already.

I would say no but it depends what you are wanting from the traffic, if your trying to build a highly targeted list then I would avoid the traffic you get from Fiver, it will probably not convert even if you are offering a free offer to join your list good luck trying to get them to open you future emails or even buy from you if they haven't un-subscribed already.

Sounds like the voice of experience. You've obviously tried it and it sucked.

Have to agree with you that it would depend on your goals for the campaign, although if list building doesn't work then the only thing I can think of is brand recognition.

I thot of that too. and like Rob Montgomery said, which I concur. But I feel it all depends on what your niche is, but a very good B2B offer might be good.

That reminds me, I have got almost similar freelance network I will introduce you to online here and you might get something more positive from there.

Sounds like the voice of experience. You've obviously tried it and it sucked.

Have to agree with you that it would depend on your goals for the campaign, although if list building doesn't work then the only thing I can think of is brand recognition.

I did try it, the lure of quick cheap traffic lured me when I started out but I used to think it was a numbers game so thinking having a list of 5000 subscribers would make me more money than a list of 1000, I quickly learned this wasn't the case.

Having a list of 1000 targeted subscribers will always make much more money than a list of 5000 untargeted subscribers that was created using traffic sources such as Fiverr, Adfly etc.

I did try it, the lure of quick cheap traffic lured me when I started out but I used to think it was a numbers game so thinking having a list of 5000 subscribers would make me more money than a list of 1000, I quickly learned this wasn't the case.

Having a list of 1000 targeted subscribers will always make much more money than a list of 5000 untargeted subscribers that was created using traffic sources such as Fiverr, Adfly etc.

Well, basically Fiverr is good for short single campaign, not for long-term money gaining.

I have my opinion, but I want to hear from your first.
Hi @AF-Roger. Fiverr has a traffic base that is worth you trying it. There are very many users and also people who are in such of the clients. You can therefore be able to place the ads there and make some dollars. You can maybe degrade it from the fact that they charge $5 per service but trust me it has lots of potential clients whom you can use them and one a lot. My advice is that you try it out for a few months and see if it works out for you or not.

If this had been a poll, the overwhelming majority would have answered with a big, fat NO it seems. :)

True! Also, if you only want to spend $5, you could use Mobicow (for mobile, anyway). That's all their minimum deposit is. There may be other advertisers as well, I don't know.

MI
Back