The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Teespring Niche Ideas

I don't have a specific technique for this, but there is something I like to do that allows me to come up with some really cool things...

I see that many people are brainstorming and exchanging ideas for campaigns, and that may be cool, but I personally don't like that type of thing... that's not my style. :)

I like to come up with things that no one is using, so what I do is to talk to my Facebook friends. Yes, I am a super annoying guy! Haha...

What I do is to get in touch with some of my friends and ask questions like "what's your favorite t-shirt?", "what t-shirt you would love to have?", "what you're most proud of?", "what hobbies have you been involved with recently?", etc... I just tell them I am looking for ideas for my campaigns and most of them are patient and take the time to help me.

Not a very professional technique, but you will b amazed with the outside the box ideas you can find this way.

Customzie it mate..

You can target people in their 40's with a slogan like "Going 40 and Strong". OR.. target new moms with 6 month old babies with slogans like "Proud New Mom Of a Baby Girl".

You can target them on Facebook based on precise interest and then set up re-targeting and show them the ads again and again.

etc. etc...

Last edited:
banners
Back