The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Teespring + Facebook PPC

Sammy Dwight

affiliate
Hi mate,
I just want to lunch my first teespring PPC campaign in Facebook.So how about you ? Did you able to make any sales by doing Facebook PPC on Teespring ? Please share your experience with me. Do I need any precaution in order to lunching my first project on Facebook ?

I've had some experience with Teespring and facebook although it failed for me. All I know is you need a passionate audience and good designs to make it work well and a lot of testing.

Although it didn't work for me I know guys making a killing with teesrping at the moment.

My most profitable campaign ever was Teespring and FB custom audience. Made $15k+ in one week with the most obvious idea ever. Never was able to replicate the success and moved on from constantly pushing tshirts :)

FB has cracked down hard on custom audience use the last 6 months so thread carefully if you want to experiment today

It's nice to have this combo in your arsenal for when a big scalable world event occurs (hint: champions league, france shootings) but keep in mind it is HARD to consistently replicate results. You need a big bankroll to play with FB/Tshirts and testing designs is a tedious process. Therefore, for many, it is a hit/miss where optimization is not straight forward. But the results can make it worth your while.

But the biggest tip I'll give you?

Don't think that Teespring doesn't have competitors that works just as well - if not even better on FB ;-)

Last edited:
Alright, I'll start my first PPC campaign on Facebook and I only focus on New York city (not around 10+ miles), only the people who live on New York. I'll follow the google trends and finding out my design. Will be back with my result.

Hi mate,
I just want to lunch my first teespring PPC campaign in Facebook.So how about you ? Did you able to make any sales by doing Facebook PPC on Teespring ? Please share your experience with me. Do I need any precaution in order to lunching my first project on Facebook ?
How is the Profit after all /

Yup, it's loss project. I have placed ads in RHS and newsfeeds. I think I have to move in boost post. Will let all know how is going. Stay with me.

Sammy thats a massive overspend, from what i read, people are recommending don't go over $5-10 for a campaign to test the results, how did you manage to get to $500 without pulling the plug?

Ya. When you figure out that your ROI is trending to negative value then it's better choice to move another or stop the campaign, then why you are lost so much bucks?

Hi guys, i have joined teespring for 1 year and used Facebook ads and happend any problem:
-Advertising account do not spend a lot of money when I need to increase sales
-Advertising account have low coverage,get traffic
-Advertising account not spend a lot of money
And then my friend help me a senior business account, that account is awesome: my advertising don't has stop, he spending limit for the day was opened faster, Cost savings compared to manually run by personal accounts does not the reliability. :)

MI
Back