The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Technical Help for ClickBank Postback

bikabon

I think support staff know nothing about programming... (Having bad experience asking them how to deal with the following case)

From this page: ClickBank Instant Notifcation Testing Tool
You can see that,
http://afffiliateNickName.hop.clickbank.net/?tid={clickid}
The {clickid} should be append to my affiliate link with the parameter name tid.

I haven't found any doc about how this parameter will be sent back. I'm using Instant Notification Service. I'm using version 7.0.
Following is a test notification I got from using the ClickBank Instant Notifcation Testing Tool:
{ "transactionTime": "2022-09-27T10:09:38+00:00", "receipt": "********", "transactionType": "BILL", "vendor": "TestVendorNickname", "role": "VENDOR", "totalAccountAmount": 1, "paymentMethod": "VISA", "totalOrderAmount": 1, "totalTaxAmount": 0, "totalShippingAmount": 0, "currency": "USD", "lineItems": [ { "itemNo": "1", "productTitle": "A passed in title", "shippable": false, "recurring": false, "accountAmount": 1, "quantity": 1, "lineItemType": "ORIGINAL" } ], "customer": { "shipping": { "firstName": "TEST", "lastName": "USER", "fullName": "Test User", "email": "testuser@somesite.com", "address": {} }, "billing": { "firstName": "TEST", "lastName": "USER", "fullName": "Test User", "email": "testuser@somesite.com", "address": {} } }, "version": 6, "attemptCount": 1 } }

"role": "VENDOR",
this is not for affiliates
Is it for both sellers and affiliates (I'm quite sure, lots of people do this). That's why their doc is so confused, you have to set it under vendor's settings... I don't know why people there make simple thing complicated.

I think it is only for vendors not affiliates
1664418916003.png

I think it is only for vendors not for an affiliate
The affiliate part is what an affiliate sales were FOR the vendor.

They has(have) an python script for (affiliates?) stats that didn't work also :(

Last edited:
First you must request access to instant notifications:

1. Log in to your ClickBank account.
  2. Click the Settings tab.
  3. Click My Site.
as an affiliate i only have payments under settings
Follow the video, or go to [your-account-nickname].accounts.clickbank.com/account/site.htm

First you must request access to instant notifications:

1. Log in to your ClickBank account.
  2. Click the Settings tab.
  3. Click My Site.
as an affiliate i only have payments under settings

1664420044375.png

that is a dual use for affiliates and vendors(sellers) and it is the old site
Sign In | ClickBank is the new site that I log into now.

I am allowed sub affiliates :D why bother
the only youtube I watch are news and an occasional movie --the rest is 99% time waste bs :p

banners
Back