The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Take me to your leader!

F

FiveseveN

...or is that not what an alien is expected to say? Alien, why? For I've been striving to bring art to the Internet, fighting against the mediocre mainstream, against lack of passion in what should be the most complex form of art : cross-media content/functionality-based interactive solutions available for millions of users; a truely universal form of art.
Most canvases are turned into works of art, most instruments are played in an artistic way, yet most servers are full of horrid stacks of data, a pity that would incourage any culture-loving person to turn his interest toward the classic forms of art and information sources.

FiveseveN,
You sound more like a philosopher/poet that a webmaster but what the heck! philosophers and poets are also welcomed
:)
Temi

Hi @FiveseveN :)
I think that drop by drop You'll break a rock!
You're taking action, that's great and very necessary for success. We're here for you anytime you need help with your campaigns. I think that it's very important to believe in yourself and never give up.
From myself I can say, if you have any questions on how to earn with a help of CPA marketing I am here :) Do not hesitate to ask any questions!

Alex from admitad

banners
Back