The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

SWISS Army Knife Webmaster Tool - Does it all. HOT!!!

Linda Buquet

affiliate
This has to be the best "Swiss Army Knife" for Internet marketers I've ever seen. I blogged about Golexa over a year ago, but it has grown even more robust and numerous new features have been added. WOW, I love Golexa and am sure affiliate managers, SEO's and affiliates that have a need to investigate sites will find it a big time saver. It features numerous great SEO and traffic tools all in one place. In fact use it to check out your own site and your competitors to see all the things you can discover. Do a search for your own main key phrase. Gotta see this!
<center><table BORDER CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 COLS=1 WIDTH="80%" BGCOLOR="#F0F0F0" ><tr><td><center><form action="http://www.smallmouthbass.biz/google4/google/PHPgoogleSearch.php" method="get">
<p><input size="50" type="text" value="" name="q" /><input TYPE="SUBMIT"VALUE="GoLexa Search" style="background-color: #005279; color:#FFFFFF" />
<br /></p></form></center>
</td>
</tr>
</table></center>

NOTE: The tool above does not seem to be working any more.
Here's the direct link: GoLexa Search Tool

I just blogged about all the tools that are included in this Swiss Army Knife App and there are a TON. So I don't do a huge duplicate post - go here to read more about everything this tool could do for you!

Powerful Site Research and SEO Tools for Affiliates and Managers
Powerful Site Research and SEO Tools for Affiliates and Managers - 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Blogs

This tool is so hot I'm making it a sticky!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi again Linda. I got to tell ya. You are indeed an ICON in the affiliate marketing world.

I just tried the GoAlexa Search tool. WOW!

I'm going to spend the next couple of days snooping thru all your post to see what I can see. :D

My view on affiliate marketing has just taken a giant leap forward! :)

RT...

WOW! Back at cha! Wow because it's so nice to be recognized for the service I provide - well not just me - the moderators, Larwee our Administrator and the members also offer tons of great ideas and tools here in the forum.

Keep diggin! Dar's gold in dem der threads. :p

Hi Linda

I had a look at the SWISS Army Knife Webmaster Tool page,

It looks like a couple of hands full and more,

Would you say it is suitable for newbie , intermediate or advance marketers.

Thanks

I'd say that one's a little advanced and would be confusing for newbies.

Larwee has a good list going with Keyword tools.
http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...rs-universe/4420-keyword-selection-tools.html

Google, Overture and Wordtracker are probably the easiest
basic free tools just to get keyword query counts.

I like the Digital Point keyword tool cuz it shows Wordtracker and Overture results on the same page.
Free Keyword Suggestion Tool (Wordtracker Suggestion Tool & Overture Bid Tool Combined) & Keyword Generator

Wow!! You're absolutely right, Linda. That's the best tool ever! Very useful and time-saving. I'll recommend it to all.

Yes, it won't work directly, but still returns a page containing "Proceed to Golexa Search". So that's not a big deal.

Brad, sorry but that program has nothing at all to do with helping you start an affiliate program - not even close. If you are trying to figure out what kind of software you need to start an affiliate program, it's best to start a new thread in the <a href="http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/merchant-affiliate-manager-discussions/">Merchant & Affiliate Manager</a> section of the forum.

Wow, That just cleans out my favorite folder (full of seo tools and sites). That is a real swiss army knife tool for internet marketers. Thank you very much for sharing it Linda.

banners
Back