The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Sweepstakes Website on Homepage

M

Matsinator

I wanted to ask this to my AM but he is on vacation and I really want to get started tomorrow.

I am promoting sweepstakes on a special sweepstakes domain. I make landing pages and promote them on Instagram and Facebook.

No I had an idea to use the homepage of that domain to post like 200 Sweepstake links so that people who are curious about the main domain maybe will do some more. I allready have some redirections installed that people only see the sweeps that are for their country but I am afraid I am missing something.

Is it allowed to post all the links in their or do I need to pick only the links that allow social traffic even when I am not directly promoting the homepage but only the landing pages?

I know you can only promote links that allow social traffic but I am not directly promoting the homepage (maybe through a button or not on landing pages).

I hope someone can give me a clear answer on this because I want to play by the rules and not lose my Maxbounty account.

But almost all offers allow social traffic. So if I only post them it should be good I guess? Only from Maxbounty you have 200+

It sounds to me like all of the traffic coming to your site is originating from social. That's why you should ask you AM. They may say it's ok, they may not. Some advertisers don't want social because the quality isn't always good.

MI
Back