The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Survivor Cook Islands and Gray's Anatomy

Linda Buquet

affiliate
OHHHHH Survivor is back! I think it may have started last week but I missed it.
Plus my new favorite show Gray's Anatomy is on tonight too.

So I'm outa here. :p

Are any of you Survivor Cook Islands or Gray's Anatomy fans?

Hey Linda,

I've only recently started watching TV again and forgot how addictive it can be :eek:

I checked out some of the new survivor last night, the new groupings make it pretty funny. My favorite show, which also premiered last night though, is the Office. It doesn't beat the BBC version but it's still hilarious :D

Linda, I'm a HUGE Survivor fan! I'm drawing a blank though and can't remember who got booted last week. :confused:

OH NO!!! You can't miss Grays! I am SO hooked on that show.

Survivor is a different story though. I have not caught the show yet this season. I'll try to this week and see if I can get up to speed on the personalities involved. Hope there's some good ones.

You've got to watch! They're really going for ratings this year and have split the tribe up by race!

Coolio Lisa. Got to watch Survivor last night. It bothered me that they split the tribe up by race just to get ratings. So I was happy to see the merge. Now that I got to see an episode I'm hooked for the season. ESPECIALLY since Grays Anatomy is now on AFTER Survivor.

Speaking of Grays... can you believe the tree thorough that guys stomach???

So glad Merideth is going to date both McDreamy and the Vet.
Keep that romance, drama & suspense going longer! :p

...And the merge means we only have to keep with 2 tribes. It's much more interesting and easier to keep up with 2 instead of 4.

Never watched Grey's but it seems I'm in the minority both online and offline. You guys are going to make me tune in and see what all the buzz is about!

Lisa, Grays was SOOOOO good last night. You gotta tune in.
Although the 1st couple times I watched last season, I did not get hooked in right away. Its one of the those shows where you kinda need to get to know the characters and how they've intertwined in the past to get the full impact.

Merideth might be pregnant according to the previews.
Wonder which one is the DAD - the brain surgeon or the Vet??? :p

Oh and the new show following Grays anatomy is really good too.
6 Degrees. I was afraid it would be a little soft and soapy but its REALLY good.

OK, I'm sold! Maybe I should Netflix the previous season (I'm sure it must be out) That way I can catch up.

Great, Linda....there goes my Thursday nights! lol

Well we need an excuse to take ONE night off away from the computer, right???

All work and no play makes Lisa and Linda dull gurls! :p

banners
Back