The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Survey offers that PAY!

goZing Network

affiliate
Hello Everyone.

Greenfield Online, Inc (Nasdaq: SRVY), is a leading provider of Internet survey solutions to marketing research and consulting companies.

Greenfield purchased both goZing Surveys (for $30 million), along with the goZing Network back in February of 2005. In April 2005 we purchased Ciao Surveys and Comparison Shopping Portal (for $154 million) as well.

As you can tell by the amount of money we spent, we are not a small firm that you might have to be afraid of getting paid from.

Our current offers are for our In-house Survey campaigns.

Greenfield Online-USA $2.25 per DOI registration. 13yrs+ can be incentivized
Greenfield Online-Canada $2.25 per DOI registration 13yrs+ can be incentivized

Opinion Surveys (USA Only)-$1.10 per Survey completed (One complete per member per 24 hours is allowed)-Incentivization OK

Ciao Surveys (International Programs). Different countries will be added based on recruitment needs.

Ciao-India .50 per DOI registration
Ciao-China .75 per DOI registration
Ciao-Japan $1.25 per DOI registration

Comming very soon Italy,Ireland and Switzerland

So what are you waiting for? Go to goZing Network to signup for a publisher account through this link

http://gozing.directtrack.com/signup/CD2002

Once you have applied shoot me and email to the one in my sig file and I will expidite the approval process for you. I will give you any assistance you need as well. If you have any questions I will be happy to answer them for you.

We also offer a 2-tier 5% referral program. You will earn 5% of who you refer for life. Referral stats are reported to you when payment is due.

Regards,

UPDATE-goZing Network

We have Just Re-Launched Recruitment for Ciao Surveys in Italy,Australia and the UK at $2.00 per Double Opt-In. In addition to this we still are offering Ciao Japan and China at this time, the Ciao India campaign has ended.

5 Star Affiliate Program members will be eligible for a .10 bump per lead on the Greenfield Surveys USA and Canada Programs. Please signup through this link http://gozing.directtrack.com/signup/CD2002 then send me an email letting me you want the .10 bump.

Or if you are an existing member send me an email and I will bump you from $2.25 to $2.35 per verified DOI lead for these programs.

3 New International Survey Offers

We have launched the following 3 programs

CIao Italy, UK and Australia and they are open for a limited time. The payout is $2.00 per double opt in.

Also, if you have the ability to drive over 1,000 USA registrations this month we have a speacial bonus I would be happy to discuss with you for October only.

Let's just say that the % of the payout will DRAMATICALLY increase if you reach the 1,000 lead level this month. I cant specifically say what it is in this forum, but I can tell you that in comparision to the $2.35 I am offering here to all for this program, It's well over 33% higher than that amount.

Feel free to signup and send me an email if you have any questions in regards to our programs.

http://gozing.directtrack.com/signup/CD2002

MI
Back